Chapter Seven

Kadian's POV - Wednesday, October 15

After I woke up last night to hear the guys and Alex talking, telling him I still didn't trust him, I couldn't get back to sleep. I was worried. That was one person more than we needed that knew about Oliver's true purpose, what he really was. It was dangerous. The Fae from that club was one thing, he didn't have a choice in finding out and he would not be captured and tortured easily by any one of any species. My parents knew because they had to be informed of my role, as were the guys' parents. That was too many people who knew. the guys hadn't told their parents but they knew anyways. And now Alex who just showed up out of nowhere. How do we even know he can be trusted or that he is telling the truth? I shot up from my spot on Oli's bed with a slight smirk. there was one way and I knew the guys would agree, Alex would readily agree if he really meant what he said about wanting to help and protect Oliver. And Oli would take little convincing, especially if everyone else was fine with it. Guess it was time to put our bonds to the test.

"Kadian?" Oli called out from the bathroom. He'd been taking a shower after waking up.

"Yeah?" I called out. I heard a sigh then the door creaked open to reveal him in just a slightly too small to cover anything towel wrapped around his hips.

"Do you really think my cousin will be fine?" I smiled at him even though he couldn't see it.

"Yes." I replied simply. He smiled slightly before going over to get dressed. I looked away while he did so. I could hear everyone else waking up too and I figured I'd bring up my idea over breakfast.

"Alright. So wh-"

"Mutt!"

"Pig!"

"Whore!"

"Slut!" Sammy and Alex were yelling at each other for some reason and I don't even want to know why. They continued yelling names at each other. I heard a frustrated huff then Oliver yelled himself.

"You have three seconds to shut up or you are both banned from ever coming in my house again and I will not talk to either of you for a month!" The whole house went dead silent. Oliver sighed in relief and finished getting dressed. He headed for the door and head out then down the hall to where Sammy and Alex had been sleeping. I followed and tried not to laugh at the scene before me. I tapped Oliver's hand twice before sharing my sight with him. He huffed in annoyance again and crossed his arms over his chest as he looked at the two. They were tangled in the sheets, but not just that. They were tangled to the point of being tied together. Sammy was beneath Alex and his legs were somehow twisted into the sheets to the point that it honestly looked like he was folded in half with his legs up. Alex was tangled up so that it looked as if he was fucking Sam, the other things free on him really were his upper body. Alex sighed and Sammy was trying to look anywhere but at the man on him.

"He d-"

"Nope. Not one word. I don't know how nor do I want to. I don't care how or who did it. I want the both of you to be quiet. Kadian can you help untangle them and get them separated?" He asked me. I chuckled slightly but went to do his bidding. "If I can't get any then neither can they." He muttered to himself as he walked out of the room. The three of us froze looking at the door way. I had taken my sight back the moment he asked me to untangle them so he doesn't even realize we heard him.

"Did he just?" Sammy asked as Alex spoke at the same time.

"Have you guys......." I sighed and helped them get untangled.

 "Yes he did and no we haven't. He's not ready and that was honestly shocking. Now lets go find breakfast." I said as the two scrambled away from each other, finally free from their bindings. The three of us made our way down to see everyone else at the table eating various breakfast foods. We went over and grabbed some food ourselves, me choosing cereal and the other two awkwardly avoiding each other as Alex grabbed oats and Sammy got hot pockets. I sat beside Oliver and the two were left with the only open seats...beside each other. The others were all looking at them then to me, silently asking what had happened. I shook my head and we all went back to eating.