TWENTY THREE

July 3rd, 2022

~

It was the next morning and Claudia was already awake, brewing herself some coffee. She's normally not a morning at all and the last one awake, but she really wanted to see the sunrise on the yacht. The brit slips on a loose sweater and tugs it over her head while pouring coffee in her mug.

Claudia sits outside with a book in her lap and enjoys the quietness and peace while Charles is sleeping.

She was so deep into her book she was reading that she didn't hear the door sliding open. As soon as she was about to take another sip of her coffee, the mug gets taken out of her hands. She looks up to see Charles taking a sip, well more like a few, and hands her the mug back. Claudia just watches with a small smile as he tries her coffee order and slightly nods his head. "Not bad Kingston."

Charles sits down bedside her and she leans into him, head on his shoulders and his arms around her waist. "What time is everyone else supposed to be here?"

He takes a few seconds to think about the answer. "I think Daniel and Heidi will be here around four hours and Max and Kelly will be here later today. You don't mind if Kelly's daughter, Penelope, is coming?"

Claudia shakes her head. "Of course not, i've actually have been quite excited to meet her and everyone else of course."

The couple stay outside for about fifteen more minutes and finish up her coffee, before they both head inside. She puts on a simple button up over her bikini and starts cutting up some fruits for a smoothie bowl.

Charles comes down shirtless and in a different pair of swimming trunks. He grabs a strawberry from the dish and pours orange juice into glasses for him and Claudia. When the smoothie bowls were done, she passes Charles his and he thanks her.

When they finished eating their breakfast, the monegasque decides to go for a short swim while Claudia planned on tanning before the guests arrive. She takes off her button up top and lays down on one of the lounge chairs and while doing so, she can hear Charles whistling at her and she turns and winks at him.

While Claudia was laying on her stomach, Charles thought it'd be a funny idea to surprise her and throw her in the water when she'd least expect it. So he slowly moves back on the boat to quickly pick her up.

Before Claudia could even process anything, she felt two veiny hands wrap around her stomach and felt herself being pulled toward the edge. "Charles! No! I don't feel like getting wet!" Charles just ignores all her pleas and tightens his grip around her so she can't get loose.

When he gets close enough, he throws her off the edge and tosses himself into the water as well. She comes up from the water letting herself breath, and playfully glares at the man who had a smirk on his face. "You fucking cunt!"

Charles just continues laughing and swims toward her but she notices, and swims away from him to tease him. She starts climbing back up the yacht when he comes from behind and grabs her once again, pulling her into the water making her squeal. They resurface together Claudia wraps her legs around his waist as he holds them up.

"I absolutely hate you Leclerc." She lets outs as they stare at each other.

Charles just hums and stares into eyes. Everything around them seemed to disappear and it was just them in the world as they lovingly stare at each other. Claudia makes the first move and pulls his head toward her and their lips meet in a hot passionate embrace. She wraps her arms around his neck grazing her fingers into his hair and his grip tighten as he somehow pulls her closer to him.