SIXTY THREE

June 10th, 2023

~

mancity has posted !

mancity: That CL Finals day feeling ✨

~

claudiakingston has posted a story !

~

It was finally time for the final and Claudia was nervous as hell. This was her second chance at winning the champions league and she didn't want to bottle her chance up again, like she did with Barcelona. No matter how hard she had tried, she has never won a champions league before and she would be damned if she let it get away this time.

The game had started and Claudia was already feeling the pressure. Her friends like Rory, Lewis, Kylian, had flown out to see her, and of course Charles with Pierre and Joris.

The first real chance City had was at the five minute mark when Bernardo had just narrowly missed the goal. Claudia had a chance just a few minutes later but she was forced to kick it away has Lukaku came running at her and she truthfully didn't want to deal with him. So instead she passed the ball to Jack who had better opportunities than her currently.

The same thing happens at the 26th minute and Haaland was open to shoot the ball. Unfortunately the ball went straight into the goalies leg and Onana had stopped it from going into the goal.

The game continues on like this until halftime. Somehow, no ball has not gone in for anyone and Claudia didn't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing, considering they also had no goals. Pep, just like everyone else was stressed going into halftime with nothing and knew they needed to play harder than ever and get the lead.

After halftime was over and listening to Pep and Gareth yell at them for fifteen minutes, the game was back on and it was seriously now or never.