Dom Starfruit × Sub Pomegranate

Summary:

Request from Greh

No major warnings

Degrading, light bondage, body modification, oral sex, use of toys

Greh, I hope I got Starfruit personality right

________________________________________________________________________________

Pomegranate isn't a very nice cookie. Betraying her village and leaving to let the darkness consume her. And soon left a trail of hurt everywhere she went. Not feeling a single drop of guilt from her actions.

That fact was true, it was always true. Until she met her. Starfruit... there was something about her. Something that made Pomegranate's dark heart crack with pity.

And it grew, like darkness corrupting an innocent cookie's mind. Slow but sure eating away at her soul piece by piece.

So maybe that's why she was here today? Being completely submissive on crimson dirt. "That's a good puppy~." Starfruit hummed, pulling on the leash lightly as Pomegranate glared at her, which only made the oracle frown. "What's with that face?"

"I advise you to finish up this transaction before I change my mind." The redhead spat out venomously, causing the girl to frown.

"But you said you will help me. Are you calling yourself a liar?"

"Yes, I am." She said simply, covering her smile.

Starfruit grabbed her arm before pulling it from her face. "That's going to be a problem." She only smiled before going through her bag. Pomegranate watched her going through it before pulling out a green rope.

"And what is that for?"

"Well when you agreed to this, I wanted to make it count." She smiled at her, grabbing both her hands. "I am not sure if I will ever get another chance." She tied her wrist together, tightening it slowly. Once she was satisfied, she took a step to look at her.

Pomegranate was in a kneeled position, glaring right into her eyes. Her cheeks were turning dark with blush. What a wonderful sight! Starfruit looked down at her wrists, seeing how tight the knots were. That should do it.

Starfruit gave a small smile before bending to her height. For a few seconds the two looked at each other before the oracle kissed the other's lips, tasting the sweet taste of lipstick and sugar. Pomegranate didn't move or even try to pull away.

Instead, she kissed her back. She had never been kissed like this. Never have such soft lips on hers. She wasn't used to such gentle touches and kisses. But she liked it. She liked it a lot. It was addicting and she loved every bit of it.

Starfruit pulled away, placing one last kiss on the corner of her lips before standing up straight. "You really are beautiful." She whispered before her hands traced across the other's thighs.

Pomegranate shuddered slightly. This must be what being touched feels like. She has never felt anything like this. Nothing like the warmth of Starfruit's fingers stroking her skin. Unlike her cold, harsh touch, the oracle's touch felt like warm summer nights.

Starfruit slowly went up her body, stopping just at her waist. "May I?" She asked, waiting patiently for Pomegranate's nod. Slowly, she went between her crotch. Softly rubbing her clit through the fabric.

Pomegranate bit her lip in anticipation. She could feel herself getting wetter. So much that her legs started shaking. "Are you enjoying it?" Starfruit whispered, lightly tugging on the leash before giving a small lick to Pomegranate's neck.