Dom Yogurt Cream x Sub Lilac

Summary:

Merry Christmas JuicyCarrot!!

No major warnings

Blow jobs, mention of death, anal sex, anal fingering, self-degrading, praise, light bondage, mind-breaking (I think)

________________________________________________________________________________

To say Yogurt Cream was something else would be an understatement. He wasn't something, he was everything.

He was the heir to Yogurca. A spoiled brat that can get anything he wants by being pretty and fluttering his eyelashes.

Lilac's crush.

Perhaps crush wasn't the right word. That sounded childish. Maybe his latest desire was a better fitting way.

But enough about that, the fact is Lilac loved him. With all his cold heart. He felt comfortable near him, and he hasn't felt at peace for nearly a decade.

As much as he tried to convince himself that he was being foolish his heart didn't feel that way. Hell, neither did his head.

It felt awful but so Divine damn good at the same time. He wanted to kiss him but would someone like Yogurt Cream want to kiss someone who has murdered hundreds?

Well, he has been reading those assassin x target Manga but it was all fictional. This was real life. He had to kill him. He was a target.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But he just couldn't do that, could he? When he had the perfect chance he hesitated. Well.... he is happy he learned the truth...

Now he could have been properly dispos-.

"No."

"What?" Lilac snapped out of his head.

"You've been muttering on for the last 10 minutes." He laid on his bed, kicking his feet. "And my answer is no. You are not being reported."

Lilac sighed, "But-."

"No." The other cut off again.

"I am murder."

"And?" He shrugged as if it was nothing.

"But why did you tie up my arms?" Lilac squirmed a bit, slightly uncomfortable in the kneeling position. But he would never disobey his prince. Essentially in this situation.

"Ah yeah. I was panicking but when you just let me do it, I sort of did it out of horniess. You look good tied up. If you want you can break them. I am not good at tying things up though." He grinned mischievously