Bottom Dom Herb x Top Sub Mint Choco, Vampire, and Sparkling

Summary:

No one requested this

⚠️Non-con/rape⚠️

Mentioned of death, sex or death, choking, fear, sadist, Dacryphilia, vines, riding, gay sex, anal sex, oral

Pretty old work, just didn't know what to do with it

________________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Mint, sit with us." Vampire smiled, patting the log next to him.

Mint choco sighed, sitting next to him. The redhead took a chance to lay on him. "Please don't tell me you're drunk again." Sparkling groans adding wood to the fire.

"Nooooo, I am just bored. Come on, Mint! Play something for us!" He shook him around a bit. "Okay, fine! Just stop shaking me." The violinist pulled out his instrument as Vampire clapped. Vampire gave him an award-winning grin before he started playing. It seemed everything was quick when he played.

As if every creature wanted to listen to the sweet sounds of his violin as if nothing else existed. Nothing said a word. No one did, that was the truth until a twig snapped in the surrounding trees. It scared them all, making Mint stop playing. Everyone looked back at each other. Then, they turned their attention toward where the sound was coming from. They all had the same thought.

"Do you think it's a cake hound?" Vampire asked in a whisper.

Sparkling shrugged, turning away from him "No idea."

"It must have heard Mint's beautiful music." The redhead laughed. Mint choco's cheeks darken with blush for a quick second.

"Should we do something about it?" Mint said, not giving Vampire the light of day.

"If it's not bothering us we shouldn't bother it." Sparkling stated. The violinist nodded in agreement. Mint put his violin away, sitting next to the redhead. The silence between them was deafening. It wasn't awkward per se, but no one spoke and everyone felt like they were staring at someone who wasn't there.

"Imma head off." The redhead finally said, standing up. The bartender followed suit.

"You go right ahead. I'll stay next to the fire for a bit."

"Don't stay out too late okay?" Sparkling patted him lightly on the shoulder. With that, they walked inside the tent.

The violinist stayed close to the fire, leaning against it. He watched the flames dance. His eyes began to droop slowly as he began to feel sleepy. Mint got up, he walked to a nearby well. He picked up a bucket, bending down.

But before he could get up he felt the air in his lungs escape from him. Mint's eyes shot open in shock. He couldn't breathe, he tried to scream but all that came out was choking gasps.

Whatever was choking him held him in the air by his neck. Mint could faintly make out a pair of glowing green eyes, it took Mint a second to realize. It was a cookie, a cookie standing in front of him with a neutral expression.

He was brought down in front of the cookie, sitting on his knees. The cookie knelt so that he could face Mint. "Why are you in this forest? I didn't ask for any company." The greenette growled lowly.

Mint swallowed hard, he can feel the tears streaming down his cheek.

It wasn't as if he could talk if he really wanted to. The cookie obviously got that and ordered whatever was holding him to put him down. "Scream and I'll crumble you." The cookie stated coldly. Mint nodded shakily, his throat feeling scratchy. A thick vine was at his throat. It must have been the thing strangling him. "Answer the question."