Dom Dark Cacao x Sub White Lily

Summary:

Requested by Greh

⚠️Non-con/rape⚠️

AFFOGATO DIES

Light bondage, oral sex, hair pulling, degrading, kidnapping, drugging, jam (blood), mind breaking

________________________________________________________________________________

White Lily thought he was her friend. She really believed that they were friends. What had happened? What caused their relationship to go sour and rot? Something must have happened to make everything go bitter.

Or was this being planned? Pondering on this for a while? Thinking about committing such awful acts? Waiting for the right opportunity to finally execute his sick deeds?

Either way, when she had asked to stay in the Dark Cacao kingdom she didn't think that this would happen. She didn't think that everything would go wrong. She was so excited to reunite with her old friend in person and see the black citadel. To see how his kingdom flourished and grew.

But she didn't get the chance. No, before she could even truly look around his royal advisor took her to the throne room. Now that White Lily thinks about it, Affogato seemed to want to leave as soon as possible. He must have known what would have happened and didn't want to be a witness to everything that would have unfolded.

When she ate those Licorice jellies she didn't think they would have been drugged. After all, they have known each other since their school years. So when she started to feel dizzy White Lily thought it could have been the effect of being in a different atmosphere level. But she couldn't have known because she shortly fell unconscious.

And had awakened to the feeling of something very unwanted being pushed inside her vagina. And at first, she didn't think it was him, her dear friend. She thought it was some random Cacaoin taking advantage of her.

But when his purple eyes met her ruby ones, she knew. She felt her face warm with the tears rolling down her cheeks. It was not him. Her friend. Her colleague...

Dark Cacao wasn't this type of guy. He would never do something so vile. Yet here he was, forcing himself into a place he should have never been.

When his cold hand groped her breasts, she wanted to scream and bawl. It was disgusting and awfully painful. This wasn't supposed to happen. He shouldn't be touching her like this...

"White Lily." He moaned out while still staring directly into her eyes.

"Cacao... stop." She pleaded while trying not to look into his eyes anymore. He didn't listen. No, he didn't even attempt to do so. Instead hiccuped a laugh and started moving his hips making their way toward her cervix.

She groaned and tried getting away from him again, only to fail. "Cacao I said-."

"I heard what you said." He chuckled as continued moving his hips against hers.

It hurt. Really bad. Every move that was made by his hips was painful. His past quickened, digging his nails into her sensitive tissues.

"Stop please!" She cried.

"Why?" He leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Ha, I'm too big, aren't I princess?"

She didn't reply. She couldn't respond if she wanted to. Dark Cacao was pushing himself inside her hard enough to make it harder for her to breathe.

If White Lily's body was stronger she might have been able to push the perverted king off. But she simply wasn't strong enough; she just couldn't do anything.