Dom Dino-sour x Sub Cotten Candy

Summary:

Requested by piiinkshxme

No major warnings

Multiple orgasms, pet names, aftercare, fingering, vagina sex, begging, slight overestimation, slight crying, soft biting, blushing

________________________________________________________________________________

Agh this was so cute

Dino-sour petted his Jellysaur, it's head resting on his lap while the small dinosaur snuggled close to him. Dino stroked it, watching in fascination as it seemed more and more relaxed every minute. He smiled, looking down at the adorable creature that was currently napping in his arms. He looked up when his door opened, seeing Cotton Candy enter.

"Hey, Sweetie!" he smiled, "Ya okay?" Cotton Candy walked over, sitting next to Dino. The Jellysaur instantly got off his lap. He frowned a bit but just put it off as his pet was tired.

"I'm glad you're back." Cotton Candy said, laying her head against Dino's shoulder and nuzzling into it. Her puffy pink hair tickled Dino's neck, but he enjoyed how she liked to cuddle with him.

Dino kissed the top of her head, gently running his hand through her soft, sweet-smelling hair before kissing her on the forehead. He could see that her cheeks slowly turned to a bright color, making Dino giggle. Cotton Candy always blushed around him, no matter what they did together. It was just one of his many adorable quirks.

But it seemed like the blushing seemed so much more severe lately. Every time he'd talk to her or even look her way, she would turn bright red and get all flustered. He wondered what was the reason behind that.

"Sweetie?" he asked softly. She hummed lightly, lifting her head from his shoulder, and making Dino lean back on his chair slightly to give her room to move around. "What's wrong? Why's your face turning so red?"

She hesitated for a second before she spoke up, "It's really embarrassinggggg."

"I am sure it's not!" Dino reassured her, patting her fluffy head. "Why are you embarrassed?"

Cotton Candy fiddled with her fingers, not saying another word. Finally, she sighed heavily and stood up, walking towards the door before turning back to Dino. "If I tell you, can you promise you wouldn't make fun of me?"

Dino nodded eagerly, holding his hand out to Cotton Candy, who took it in hers. Once he was steady on his feet, he pulled her closer. "Of course, Sweetie." He gave her a little squeeze in reassurance.

"Okay..." she mumbled quietly, looking down at their hands. Her face was almost the color of a tomato. "I... wanna have sex... with you.... please." The last part was barely audible, but it was clear enough that Dino-Sour could hear it. They stared at each other for a few seconds, before a slow grin spread across Dino's face.

Cotton Candy squeaked loudly, covering her face with her hands. "I'm sorry! It was stupid!"

Dino chuckled loudly, leaning forward until he was able to press kisses against Cotton Candy's palms.

"No, no! It wasn't stupid!" he assured her, smiling widely.

Cotton Candy peeked between her fingers, smiling sheepishly. "Still..." she whispered.

Dino chuckled again, wrapping an arm around her waist before pulling her close. She squeaked again, letting out an involuntary squeal. Dino chuckled softly and pulled her flush against him, kissing her cheek.

"You're too cute." He told her, rubbing her back softly.

Cotton Candy laughed nervously. "So do you want to... um... do it? With me?" She asked, still hiding her flushed face.