Dom Clotted Cream x Sub Sugar Coated (OC)

Summary:

ArklynVanilla Request

No major warnings

________________________________________________________________________________

Too many kisses, slight angst, failed pregnancy, A pathetic attempt at writing a breeding kink, Body worship

Sugar Coated groaned, resting his head on his lover. "Are you alright?" Clotted Cream asked, stroking Sugar's hair from the side of his head.

"No..." he pouted, looking up at him. The barista held up the negative pregnancy test making the other scowl. "I didn't work, I am still not pregnant." Sugar frowned greatly as he spoke.

Clotted smiled sympathetically and smooched his forehead. "We can also try again, you know? We can keep trying until you are pregnant." Clotted proposed with a slight grin, hoping to cheer up his partner.

He sighed, tossing the stick into a near bin. "What will be the point? We have been trying for nearly 6 months and nothing has happened yet." Sugar grumbled loudly.

Clotted Cream seated his hands on both sides of the barista's head before leaning close to him. "Hey, if you don't want to keep trying that is ok. We can just get you bottom surgery if you want to stop." He whispered, his breath caressing the side of his face.

His lips met Sugar's and they dwelled there for a few seconds. It was silent between them, neither wanting this moment to end. But in the end, Clotted drew back.

Sugar Coated stared into space frowning. "Why do you love me so much anyway?" He asked with a frown. The barista's voice sounded sad and desperate.

Clotted laughed softly. "Because you deserved to be loved and cherished ever since you were baked. You just happened to be full of hate," He answered, placing a chaste kiss on Sugar's cheek.

Sugar Coated sat up gradually. "You are the best thing in my life, truly." He murmured, hugging him.

Clotted moved to him and covered an arm around his torso. "The choice is yours, what would you like?"

The barista was silent for a few seconds before answering, his voice barely above a whisper. "Can we try again...please?"

He nodded and kissed Sugar's forehead once again. "As long as you want it, love." He replied. Clotted Cream grabbed his hand, directing him into their bedroom.

Sugar Coated sat up, looking over at his lover.

"Are you ready?" The young consul asked in an overly sweet tone.

"I guess," The barista replied hesitantly.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I just can't help being nervous." Sugar said with a shy laugh, blushing.

His hand traced along Sugar's thighs, sliding lower and further down until he stopped when he reached his crotch.

The barista turned his head to glance at him. "May I?" Clotted Cream asked, a blush starting to appear on his cheeks. It wasn't like this was his first time having sex with him, he just was always amazed by such a beautiful body.

"Yes you may," Sugar replied. He moved his hand slowly, stopping to grab a hold of his boxers and pulling them off. They fell to his knees in a heap and Sugar looked back at Clotted Cream, whose eyes had never left him since his request.

"How are you feeling?"

"Just a little nervous." Sugar admitted sheepishly, moving to lie on his back. "But I still want to continue."