part four

"No!" we say in unison

"What are you doing here?" I ask, anger growing in me.
"What am I, doing here? What are you doing here" the guy from the airport says. "Live here? This is room 483, right?" I ask, staring at him. "Yes, but I live here" he replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"No you don't? I requested a private dorm, you are not supposed to be here" i can't believe this. This can't be true. After I got accepted, I filled all the paperwork and requested a private dorm which got accepted.

"Yo, you guys know each other?" One of his I suppose friends ask. He was tall as well, light brown eyes and long hair. "Unfortunately Georg, yes" the airport guy mumbles. "No way, I am not staying here with you" I say, throwing my stuff and turning to leave. "Where are you going?" He asks. "To change dorms you idiot" I groan before walking out. "Ouu, Kaulitz got him self a mad one" his other friend says. "Shut up" i yell across the hallway. "Kaulitz? sounds familiar" i think to myself.

I impatiently wait for the elevator to arrive and when it does the door opens, I step in and press the button to the ground floor. Before the door closes, a hand stops it and the doors open again. The dude whose friend called him Kaulitz steps in, panting and out of breath. I death stare him before he turns his head up to me.
"The fuck you need?" I ask, not wanting to be next to him. "Are you always this rude or you are just stunned by my attractiveness?"he asks. Fucking gross, the most basic thing a white boy could say. "Are you American?" I ask raising my eyebrow, my eyebrow piercing shining from the light of the elevator.

"No, i am german. Why?" He replies with confusion.
"Weird" Only stupid american white dudes would say something like that.

The elevator stops and as I try to walk out, Kaulitz blocks my way. "Where are you going?" he asks, hiding the door behind him. "To the front desk, now get out of my way" I say, trying to pass him. "And if I don't?"he replies with a smirk.

Without giving it a second thought, I hit him between his legs and watch him bend in half. Whoops.
I walk out and make my way to the exit when I hear him yell behind me "You bitch! I am gonna sue you"
"Pull your goddamn pants before you do that!" I yell back at him, causing everyone in the lobby to look at me. Just then, he appears and everyones heads turn to look at him. He was standing, still bended in half. He really should pull his pants or the world would be traumatised by the view.

"Omg, Tommy are you hurt? Did she hit you?" A blond girl suddenly jumps from the sofa and runs up to him to help him out. "Just a little" he groans in pain.
"Ahahah no way! You got beaten up by a girl?" The boy that caught my attention previously yelled in disbelief. "Girl, I gotta get you an award for that, you must be the first one." He says with a bright smile. "Well, thank you" I say with a smirk before walking out of the door. The second I left I could hear loud laughter and the same guy saying "no fucking way" over and over again.

Cara was still sitting at the front desk and the second she saw my furious face her smile dropped. "Iris, what's wrong?" She asks with a confused expression.
"I think there was a mistake, a huge one" I say glaring at her. "I requested for a private dorm but there's some asshole in there saying that we'll live together" I groan in annoyance. "Ohh" Cara trails. No. No, no, no, no. What's does she mean by 'oh'

"This year we had a lot of candidates and unfortunately no one got a personal dorm..."
"What does that mean?" I ask, panic in my voice. I hate people and all I wanted was some privacy which as I see I will not be getting. "Hold on, let me check" Cara says before typing on the computer. "Ok, so the system says that you will be staying together with Tom Kaulitz." She says, turning her head to me.

"Please, say that's a joke. I am begging you" I look at her with pleading eyes. "I am sorry, Iris" she says with a sad smile.

• • •