Story 017:Kryptonian Saiyan Warrior

Izuku Midoriya, an Hybrid of Saiyan and Kryptonian was sent far away from his home planet to avoid extinction of his race. His home planet was destroyed by Universal emperor, Frieza who was afraid of Legends of Super Saiyan and was afraid of Hybrid of Kryptonian and Saiyan. Izuku was sent earth with Another Saiyan named Kakarot. He was crushed on Earth and was found by Otto Apocalypse, the latter took him into Babylon Lab. He was experimented on by scientist to see how powerful is he and use him as weapon. Izuku has power to control Ki, Laser And X-ray vision, Wind breathing, Cold breathing and ability to grow stronger every time when he is close to death, but what suprised them most, that Izuku was aging slower than humans.

He was friends with Girl with Purple hair and orange eyes named Sirin. They were close and were inseparable, but one day when She become Herrscher, Izuku also unlock his heritage power of Saiyan, The Super Saiyan. He awake it when Sirin was about to get Killed by Herrscher Of Reason, Welt Yang. Blinded by Rage, He defeated The Herrscher Of Reason and almost killed him, if it wasn't for Siegfried Kaslana who prevented him to Kill Welt.

After regaining the strength Both Sirin and Izuku attacked the Earth. Izuku defeated Siegfried when the latter turned MANTIS, but didn't killed him and spares his life, but Sirin's Core was cracked and was Honkai Energy was infecting the whole continent. Cecilia Schariac and Izuku destroyed the Sirin's Herrscher Core's before it would infect whole Planet. But even like that Otto launched Honkai Missiles, which killed Cecilia and Sirin. Izuku after he woke up, he was enraged that he lost his only friend and he started to hate Otto or anyone who is with him.

After years of Second Honkai Eruption, Izuku was living normal life and was dealing with Honkai's, Grimm's and Schicksal Valkyrie's and he also was training in Martial Arts. He also during that time meet Goku and he learnt that Goku was also Saiyan like Him and was protecting world with his friends. Izuku was offered to join The Z fighters which he accepted, because he had nothing else to do. He was during events of Cell Games, Android incident, Fought with Kid Buu and many other fights.

Izuku was also student in Chiba School in Nagazora city, where he meet with Kiana Kaslana, Mei Raiden and Bronya Zaychik. He was their friends, but he also felt familiar energy that was coming from Kiana that was resembling to Sirin, but he wasn't sure and decided not to think about it. And one day when Mei become Herrscher and she was destroying the city, he fought with her and knocked her out. He was later invited in St Hope Academy by Ozpin and Theresa themselves, where Other Teenagers becoming Valkyrie's, Heroes, Huntsman and Huntresses. He decides to join nothing else having to do. But what he didn't know that he will have an journey he won't forget, how many girls heart's he will capture and his destiny to become the strongest Omni God in Multiverse.

Crossovers:
Honkai Impact
Honkai Star Rail
RWBY
Dragon Ball Super
Fate Series
Honkai Star Rail
Genshin Impact

Saiyan Izuku
Kryptonian Izuku
Hybrid Izuku
OP Izuku
God Izuku

Saiyan IzukuKryptonian IzukuHybrid IzukuOP IzukuGod Izuku