Story 045: From Slave To Captain And Jedi Bounty Hunter

Anakin Skywalker, before the star of Pod racing his Pod exploded and lost his chances to free his mother from slavery and his life and work with Watto got even worser.

One day he was approached by Man named Jaylim, who was Bounty Hunter with his own group named "Dragon Breath". He saw that Anakin was Depressed and angry, Jaylim out of curiosity approached to Young Boy and asked why he was in that mood.

Anakin explained everything and why he was in Sad mood. Jaylim after hearing that had an idea to make Anakin part of his group and become a Bounty Hunter, which at first Anakin was reluctant, but eventually Anakin accepted it.

Some years later Anakin was 15 Years, a young and famous Bounty Hunter with use of Force. He already left the group he was working with and found home with his mother on Planet of Earth, where he attended to school as Undercover, until 3rd Honkai Eruption happened, which forced him to use his Skills that he obtained from these years of training to survive and Stop the Herrscher Of Thunder.

He hoped that he will have peace after that, only to be accepted as Captain of Hyperion for Valkyries and meeting familiar girls from Nagazora.

How the events will go and what will happen to a Young Bounty Hunter.

Bounty Hunter Anakin
Cold Anakin
Calm Anakin

Crossovers:Honkai Impact 3rdStar WarsHonkai Star Rail

Crossovers:
Honkai Impact 3rd
Star Wars
Honkai Star Rail

Ship: Anakin X ???/Anakin X Harem (Undecided)

Let me know what you think of this Story Concept. It is based from Video What If "Anakin Skywalker became a Bounty Hunter" from Pente Patrol Channel on YouTube.