Story 019:Betrayed Hero Becomes The Ruler Of Hell

Izuku Midoriya During War Between Heroes And Villains, got backstabed and betrayed by everyone for Helping League Of Villains, but in reality he was framed by HSPC because Izuku was breaking laws to save people and they decided to get rid of him. Izuku Get's Murdered by Shigaraki but instead of Dying he gets Reborned in Heaven as Angel With new name, Samael. Izuku used this chance to have new start in his life and he become one of strongest Angels with his Brother Michael Demiurgos. Izuku was one of the Smartest Angels and he was feared by most of People. But one day when everyone decided to destroy the humanity, Izuku rebeled against Heaven because he got back memories of his past life, Izuku with Queen of Babylon Went against it. But Izuku wasn't strong enough to stop it and eventually Humanity was destroyed and Creatures of Honkai appeared out of nowhere and izuku was banished to hell and he changed his name to Lucifer Morningstar. Izuku when he got banished, he didn't lost his Angelic physologhy and he become stronger then ever, eventually becoming ruler of Hell.

And after Some times later he found the way get out from hell and izuku was suprised how the world has been changed. There were Magecrafts, Maguses, Honkai, Aeons, Archons and Herrschers. He decided to made world know that The Lucifer is back.

Lucifer Izuku

Fallen Angel Izuku

Op Izuku

Crossovers:

Crossovers:

Honkai Impact

Genshin Impact

Honkai Star Rail

Fate Series

Main Girl

Gil (Fem Gilgamesh)

Note: Archer Gil has some of Caster Gil Personality

What You think abou this story idea.