Story 018:Beast Assassin Herrscher

(I Probably will write this, because I am Assassin's Creed Fan)

Izuku Midoriya was born with strange power that he called "Eagle Vision". He didn't know how he got it, but he knows that it isn't quirk. He was outcast in his classroom, for being strange and quirkless. He was bullied and Abused by other kids, Until one day, he lost his parents because of Holy Grail War and Honkai Infection. When Izuku woke up, he saw that everyone are dead and he was the only one who survived, but he absorbed to much Honkai Energy, that changed him forever and turned him something else.

He later was found and adopted by Theresa Apocalypse, who was there with Himeko Murata and Fu Hua. Izuku was training by Himeko, Fu Hua and his adopted mother Theresa. After few years later, He found out, about new power that he got. He can use mystic Strength powers of Bear, Flight Of Eagle and Stealth of Wolf, not only that but he could use Honkai Energy and Honkai Beasts powers, and because of that he turned Herrscher.

Izuku in his dreams meet three people, who were wearing white robes. They introduced themselves as Altair Ibn La Ahad, Ezio Auditore and Connor Kenway, and Izuku is their reincarnation.

And with their Knowledge and powers, he will become the Strongest Knight.

Assassin Izuku
Badass Izuku
Genius Izuku
Herrscher Izuku
Beast Power Izuku (From AC 3 Tyranny Of King Washington)

Assassin IzukuBadass IzukuGenius Izuku Herrscher Izuku Beast Power Izuku (From AC 3 Tyranny Of King Washington)