Dabi x reader smut🍋nsfw

thinking about dabi who's scared he won't be able to hold back when you have sex for the first time. he's scared he'll accidentally lose control of his quirk or do something wrong and hurt you. so, he's nervous and vulnerable when you decide to take it to the next level. but, that nervousness turns quickly into surprise when you bind his hands together behind his back. you took such good care of him, touching him like he'd never been touched before. unzipping his pants and taking all his clothes off before gripping his sensitive cock in your hands. you're determined to blow his mind without making him do any work.

his breathing is heavy and loud as you touch him, and he gets louder when you put his cock in your mouth. your mouth is so warm and wet around him that he's about to cum faster than he'd like, but you don't wanna end the fun just yet, so you pull off his cock. a string of drool connects you to him, and it breaks when you stand up to climb on his lap. you've got a couple inches in you when you feel him start to twitch, and when he's all the way in you feel his cum paint your walls white. "w-wait," he says before you can get off him. "more. please." he begs. you rarely get to see this side of dabi, and you wanna give him everything he asks for while he's still like this. you keep bouncing on his oversensitive cock until he finishes again. he looks really tired, so you climb off him and untie his bound hands. he thanks you and thanks you for what you've done for him, and you know he liked not having control for once.