Dekuxreader🍋nsfw

d'you like it when i kiss down here, puppy?" izuku whispers sultrily into your pussy as he kisses and sucks on your twitching clit.

"y-yeah." you stutter, the little shocks of pleasure traveling up your body every time his soft lips touch you. you're so turned on. "'zuku, fuck, i need more...c'you just give it to me please?" you beg.

"give you what, puppy? i can't do anything if you don't tell me what you want."

"gimme your cock, 'zuku. fuck, please, i'm just begging you."

"well, okay. since you asked so nicely, puppy. can't resist this sweet cunt of yours." he stands up and lines up with your hole, slipping into you. he gets about halfway in before you grab him and pull him towards you, forcing him to bottom out in your pussy. "o-oh fuck-" he shudders. he needs you to stop fucking clenching, or else he'll cum already.

you bat your eyelashes. "come on, baby. don't be afraid to go as hard as you wanna." and that must do the trick for poor izu, because he can't stop his hips from moving back and forth so fast and hard your eyes nearly roll back. he grabs your hips and pistons into you so fucking hard you jolt. all you can hear are you and izuku's broken whines mixing together and the sound of skin smacking against skin.

your moans begin escalating once he hits that gooey spot inside of you, the tip of his cock rubbing against it perfectly. you're so sensitive from him teasing you earlier. and just like that, you're hurtling off the edge. your orgasm sets off his almost instantly. your pussy massages his cock in such a delicious way, he can't help but paint your walls white with his cum.