Chapter 2

"Yes, school is finally over!!!!!" I screamed,coming out of the school.

"Shut up slut!!!!" Beth yelled at me.

"Go to hell!!!" Val said, back! Then we ran to my car.

"Hey,at least I don't have to worry about them," I said, getting I to the car. Val sat down in the passenger seat.

"Totally," she said, then turned the radio up.

'Baby come on over, I don't care if people find out. (Da dda da da)They say we're no good together,and it's never going to work out!'

"Eww," I said, listening to one direction.

"Turn this off,it's burning my ears" Val said,I quickly put in my Cher Lloyd cd in the player,and played it.

"Lets go pick up Taylor," I said, Taylor is our gay friend. He so much fun.

"Yes!!!!" Val said, then we drove straight to Taylor's house.

When we got there Taylor was already outside waiting for us.

"Hey girls, where are we going?" Taylor said, sitting in the back seat.

"Menchies," I said.

"OMG! I love Menchies,it's so creamy!" Taylor said, all excited.

We started driving then Taylor says" play some one direction!"

"Ewww," Val and I said. Then my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said,

"Honey, I need you to come home right now,"

"Why mom?"

"I just need to talk to you. It's important."

"Fine. I'm bringing Val and Tay,"

"Ok."

I hanged up.

"Guys, change of plans were going to my house," I said, then tay frowned.

"Ahh, I wanted Menchies," Taylor said.

"Will get some afterwards," I said, and turned the car around.

"What does your mom need?" Val asked.

"I don't know she just said, that she needed to see me," I said, then turning the radio on.

' truly madly deeply,I am foolishly,completely falling,and someone how you kicked all my walls in, so baby say you'll always keep me.truly madly crazy deeply in love with you in love with you. '

"I love this song,who sing this song?" I asked, humming to the lyrics.

"One direction sings this song!!!" Taylor said, and started sing the lyrics off pitch. Val and I started laughing.

****

10 minutes later.

When we got to my house, we ran out like idiots into my house. I walked into the kitchen to find my mom and my little brother Lucas sitting down at the table.

"Hey mom," I said.

"Hi miss Adams," val said, sitting on the counter.

"Hey miss Adams!" Taylor said.

"Hello kids," she said, back then looked at me.

"So,what do you need to tell me?" I asked, grabbing 3 gatorades,and handed them to Tay and val,

"Um well, I talked to your father and we decided that you and your brother will be staying in London with your father for the whole summer. I already got your tickets and your leaving tomorrow."

"What!?!?!no, I'm not going to live with that bastard!" I said, then Lucas face was shocked.

"Kaylee Marie Adams you do not use that language in front of Lucas!!! You are going. No ifs or buts." My mom said, getting angry. I rolled my eyes and had my friends follow me to my room.

"Egh,I cannot believe my mom is doing that to me!" I said, all pissed off.

"Yeah, plus it's going to be soo far away from us, " Taylor said, then taking a sip of his Gatorade.

"Yes!" I said then my iPhone made a ding. I looked and it was twitter, Harry messages me.

@harry____styles

-hey kaybear, how was your last day of school?

I started smiling.

@kaykay

-good, until I found out where I'm going this summer.

@harry____styles

-what did you find out?

@kaykay

-I have to live with my dad in London for the whole summer.

@harry___styles

- it won't be that bad!

@kaykay

-how?

@harry___styles

-I just know

***

"Who are you texting?" Val asked.

"Um a guy," I said, blushing.

"Oh, what is his name," Taylor asked, he started sitting Down next to me, interested In this subject.

"He's just a friend,it's Harry Styles," I said, I looked at my phone seeing if he wrote back. Nope nothing.

"Wait, your friends with one of the members from one direction...OMG!!!" He screamed, then val and I started laughing because Taylor was running around freaking out.

"Yes,now can you guys help me pack before I go to bed," I asked grabbing my duffle bag and suitcase.

Taylor and val started throwing my summer clothes into my huge suitcase.

"Girl, I think your going to need another duffle bag for your shoes. " Taylor said, showing I don't have room in my suitcase. I went to grab my other duffle bag, went I came back Taylor was neatly folding my clothes ,which I was very surprised of,because his room is a mess.

"Oh my god!" I said, val was still in shock.taylor looked confused.

"Close your mouth, your going to catch dirty bugs in your mouth," he said, we quickly closed our mouths.

"Sorry, we are just surprised, that your actually folding and cleaning up," I explained, Taylor made a shocked look.

"Hey, I'm just helping, don't except this all the time girls," he said, we just laughed.

We spent the whole time laughing,and packing. I was totally going to miss them, I really don't want to go,but who knows maybe I will like it. After we were done, it was late and my friends went home. I quickly changed into my pjs and went to bed.

--------------

A/N- hey, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I wonder what will happen next