Chapter 15

*cough,cough,cough*

Harry's POV

Egh,port justin.he is coughing again,I wish he would just tell Kaylee because soon she'll ask.i wonder if she was up,I quickly got up and put some basketball shorts on. I tiptoed out of Louis and is room. I walked into her room,seeing her lamp on and her on her Mac.

"Can't sleep?" I said, she looked up and smiled.she was probably happy to see me,or just need comfort. I walked to her bed,and laid down next to her.

"Whatcha doin," I said, putting my head on her shoulder looking at her computer.

"Just watching me on stage, it looks amazing " she explained, while we were watching her dance and having fun on stage.

"Because your amazing, " I added, I saw her smirk but it died down.

"Harry, you would tell me anything right?" She said, oh crap....

"Yeah of course why do you ask?" I asked, I hope she wouldn't want me to tell her about her dad.

"Oh,just wondering that's all," she said, then we went back to watching videos.

"Hey,we should do a twitcam," I said, she looked confused.

"What's a twitcam?" She asked, my mouth popped opened.

"Well,your gonna find out," I said, trying to act cool,she giggled...I loved her laugh.

I started a twitcam and quickly directioners and KK's were on. ( KK's are kaylees fan name)

@kk+directioner=forever<3- OMG, I love you guys!!! You guys are such a cute couple!"

@rainbow girl_s- OMG, I ship Karry!

@rachel!- you guys should kiss!! KISS KISS KISS KISS

"Ok,guys only for you guys," Kaylee said, she pulled me in close and kissed me. Smooth move kaylee,she learning so much lol.

@omg- that is so awesome!

@cutiepie- that was soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(a/n- my friend wanted to know how many I could put in one sentence so I took the challenge!)

"I love are fans,Yawn!" Kaylee said.

"Ok guys I think that yawn means that it's time to go, we'll do another one tomorrow,we love ya,byez!" I said, and then I closed her computer and put it on the nightstand.

"Har,can you stay with me tonight?" She asked, I smiled.

"Of course kayleeboo,I would love too," I said, then we snuggled in,and she turned the light off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaylees POV;

The next day.

"Aww,they look so cute together, this is totally going on twitter!" I heard someone whisper.

"Guys,come on they are in love,just give them so quiet time,"'my dad said.

"Eh,we are still going to,come on let's go Kevin!!!!" Louis said,of course. I opened my eyes,and found them gone. I saw Harry woke up as well.

"Morning," he said, I snuggled into his chest.

"Morning Har," I said, then I kissed him on the cheek.