chapter 17

I looked to my right and found harry asleep naked in my bed....i cant believe that happened last.i felt movement in the bed and found harry awake.By the look on his face he knew i remembered what has happened.

"kaylee,are you ok?" he asked, i was about to explode.

"Um, minus the fact that just now i remembered what happened last night,how drunk was i?" i asked,looking as serious as i could. 

"Um,i dont why dont you ask the girl who wanted KAYLEE TIME?" he said, making a joke.i playful hit him. 

"im serious,was i that bad," i said,he smirked.

"You werent bad last night in bed but eberything else,yeah you were," he said, i rolled my eyes then we got up and i put on a tank top and shorts,harry put on shorts and a jeresy. 

"ok, i just hope the boys forgot everything. ," i said,then i walked out into the kitchen. 

"Hey so are you still in narnia?" liam asked, then they laughed. 

" HA...HA..HA! come on guys it was my first time actually going to the club,give me some slack," i said, they still laughed.

"ok,we had enough fun,but still you were sooo funny!" niall said. i smiled,then went to kitchen and grabbed a water bottle.

"but seriously you were really crazy!" Louis said, he always made me smile. 

"Isnt she always?" Niall said, HEY!

"HEY!" i said, they just laughed.

"Relax they were joking," harry said, i nodded,and walked to the couch. 

"So what did i excatly say?" i asked.

"Um you called us talking animals,and you thought you were going to narnia," louis explained.

"Wow,i was that bad." i said.

"Yep," liam said. 

"Ok,whats the plan for today?" i asked. 

"Well,we have to go to the stadium and pratice then we have to concert,mostly its all just a normal day. "my dad said,did they forget my birthday?

"Oh, but is there anything you guys are forgetting about on this special day?" i said, they all looked confused.

"i dont think we are forgeting anything, why?" harry asked, i rolled my eyes.

"Oh nothing, lets just get ready for the rehersal." i said, then stomped my way to my room. i put on my baggy sweatpants,my razor tank top and my vans. i put my hair in a messy bun then brushed my teeth. i grabbed my iphone, i was still alittle upset that my friends,dad and my BOYFRIEND forgot my birthday egh..this is so far the worst birthday ever....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV: 

"ok guys so do we have everything set for kaylee's surprise party?" justin(kaylee's dad) asked, we all nodded. 

"yep, i think we have it all planned out,right after the concert i'll bring kaylee to the private party at the hotel party room."i said, the boys nodded we were all excited.

"excited about what?" Kaylee said, crap i got to stop saying my thoughts out loud.

"We are just excited about the the the CONCERT!" i said, she looked at me like i was a freak. 

"OK,then um are we going now or what?" kaylee snapped, wow she really was upset about us not 'remembering' her birthday.

"Yeha lets go babe," i said, then put my arm around her.