Chapter 5

"Should we wake her?" I heard someone say.

"Boys, don't wake her,she had a rough day today p..lets just say she doesn't want to be here," my dads voice rang through my ears. I still closed my eyes,just so I could hear what they were talking about.

"Why doesn't she want to be here Justin?" One of the boys said, I smiled.

"Because she's upset when she was 15..past memories that I shouldn't explain, but sometimes I think she doesn't even want to forget the past," my dad said, I could feel the agony coming from him. I mean,I do still love him. I don't hate him as well.

"Soon,she will, promise," it was harry who said that.

"Well,I think everybody should just rest, goodnight boys," my dad said, then I heard footsteps moving further away. I quickly awoke,and I stayed up for a while. I grabbed one of the books in the bookshelf,and started reading.

****

5 minutes later,

I started to hear quiet footstep from the staircase,it probably was Lucas. He usually gets scared at night. But then,I heard giggling and the kitchen light turn on. I saw 5 boys grabbing some much food. I quietly got up from my seat,and walked over there. I just stood there watching.then my book slide from my fingers and fell on the floor....it made a huge noise. The boys jumped and turned around and I was the centre of attention.

"Kaylee! Your up," Louis said, I think that's his name. The other boys grinned,I quickly grabbed the book,and I just stood there.

"What are you doing up," I said,very quietly. Looking at the ground.

"Sorry say that again," the boys with the plaid shirt said.

"What are you doing up," I said, still quiet.

"Kaylee, your going to need to speak up," Harry said, I could tell by his voice.

"What are you doing up!" I said, it was very loud. I was so embarrassed.

"Oh,um we aren't tired so we decided to come down here, did we wake you," Harry explained, I shook my head, I walked to the living room and laid on the couch,reading my book very quietly. Until I heard harry breaking the silence once again.

"Kaylee what are you reading," he said, and grinned. I shut my book and turned it and pointed to the back,and said 'read'

The other boys laughed,but then one of them said," one way or another we'll get you to talk."

I rolled my eyes, they can never get me to talk. I don't really know them,plus I'm to lazy to talk. The boys started smiling, then jumped me and tickled me.

"Are you going to talk now," the boy with the Irish accent said,smiling away. I giggled.

"Ok,ok ill talk," I screamed,they quickly stopped and went back to their seats.

"Ok,what do you guys want me to say?" I said back, sitting Indian style.

"Well,first do you know our names?" The one with the quiff said that,

"Only two, Louis and har," I said, I saw harry blush. I rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'm Liam,that Niall and that's Zayn," Liam said, I smiled.

"And I'm the girl," I said, waving. The boys laughed,I giggled to myself.

"So, why did you run off at the café," Harry asked, didn't I answer that already?

"Well, I'm really shy around people and I wasn't really ready meet you yet, I have a very hard life," I explained, then I heard 'putting my densest out,because I don't want to fall in love,'