chapter 18

kaylee's pov:

"Kaylee please open up," i heard harry out the door. bullshit! like i was going to go out there. i needed to get out here. No Matter what, so i took out my suitcase and threw everything i owned into them. i put my laptop and chagers and cell phone in my messenger bag, then i put on some yoda pants and a sweatshrit.

"Kaylee look we're sorry,please hear us out," louis said.yeah right. i finally opened the door,seeign the boys outside, i ingore them and pmoved outof there way with my suuticases.

"kaylee wait dont go!" harry said. i turned around.

"Dont go, yeah right. i would totally love to stay with boys who lied to me, i hate you guys now. i wouldnt want stay here with people who hurt me....i have a brother that is home with cancer that is getting worse,and now i have to explain to him where his father is and why i'm here early. i also have to explain what you guys did, you'll hurt him more. did you ever think that you'll hurt lucas and i. NO you didnt instead you kept a promise that my dad told to keep. if it was a life threating promnise that could kill my father you should of told me when you had the chance.. You guys hurt me more than anything. i TRUSTED you, but whenever i trust someone something like this happens....i knew i should've never came here...I wished i never met any of you,and i wish i never talked to you harry on twitter." i said, i saw hurt faces. Tears fell out like no tomorrow.

"You dont mean that kaylee,please just calm down and put your suitcases away." harry said,tears fall down from his eyes. All the other boys were just lettting thousands of tears just fall.

"calm down, no. i have every right to be hurt and be upset. Don't call me, Dont get intouch with me....Stay away from me,and lucas. Stay away from lucas, and i mean it. Somethings arent meant to stay secrets, keep that in mind the next time your friends with someone or in love someone," i said, then left.

I had tears falling, i couldnt stop thinking how harish i was,but thats what i felt. I walked out having paprazzi asking questions and taking pictures.

"Kaylee are you ok? what happened?" one of the reporter said. i stopped and looked into the camera.

"Lets just say somethings arent meant to stay secret." i said,then walked to the limo and put my things in the trunk.

"Where too miss?" The limo driver asked.

"TO the airport please," I said, still crying,and the driver nodded. I felt my phone vibrate..

Harry- I don't want to end this relationship with you, kaylee please....

Harry- I love you...

Me- Harry it's over....forever....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis POV:

1 day later.

Harry hasn't come out of kaylee's old room since the incident. He's been holding a picture of her and just laying in misery. The boys and I are now sitting In the living room thinking what we can do.

"Guys we really done it this time,what are we going to do, we have to leave for America by tonight and Harry won't get up."Niall said...wait did he say America.oh snap!!

"Wait guys where did kaylee say she was going?" I asked.

"Home," Zayn said.

"And where's her home?" I asked.

"Arizona!" Liam said, man they are stupid....

"Wheres Arizona?" I asked, hoping they would know this.