chapter 11

A/N- well looks like kaylee and harry are together!!! yay! hope you guys liked the last chapter,and please like and comment....i'm really addicting to writing this book alot. lol thats whats supposed to happen right? any whooo. thanks for your reads etc. please try and talk about this book so more people can read this etc. dedication.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

kaylee povs:

''sometimes i think i can do crystal meth,but then im like mmmm better not"

i laughed at that part. Fat amy was my favorite character in this movie. i snuggled next to harry,who laughed at that part as well. this movie was my all time favortie! it always made me laughed.

"i got popcorn!" niall said, with bowls of popcorn. i grabbed a bowl. i munched on the buttery goodness,same with harry.

my phone beeped,and i picked it up.

Rainbow unicorn- cant wait to see you,on the plane now with val. who passed out already. lol

Me- yay!!! cant wait either.

i put my phone down,watched the movie. i soon drifted of into dream world, i fell asleep on harrys chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harrys pov:

im in love, tonight was a success! i have to thank the boys, i feel like i'm getting a trophe or something. i would like to thanks my sisters. lol jk.

Kaylee passed out,during the middle of the movie. when movie was over i placed her in my bed,and i fell asleep right next to her. i cant wait for tomorrow.

*the next day*

i woke up, to louis playing loud music from the t.v. ugh,that boy is crazy sometimes. kaylee was already up,and eleanor and her were making breakfast while the boys were playing video games.

"good morning," i said to her,and she kissed me on the lips.

"what are you making," i asked, see her mixing stuff in a bowl.

"pancakes.but you can go and just relax,eleanor and i got this shoo shoo," kaylee said, shooing me away. she was up to something.......hmmmm i wonder what it was.

------------------------------

Kaylee's pov:

" eleanor you got the food coloring?" i whispered to her, she giggled holding up the hot pink food coloring. we were going to stain louis teeth with the pancakes, you may be like how will you know louis is going to eat those,whilke you have make the others pancakes? well, everyone wanted different kind so it was going to be a piece of cake. dani was also part of this she was helping eleanor make the liqud as pink as possible. this was going to be the best prank ever.

"guys pancakes are done," i yelled, niall and lucas were the first ones at the table. i labled everyones seats so they new which food was theres. we all sat down,and digged in. dani,eleanor and i watched louis eat his pancakes, we giggled to ourselves.

"so what should we do today?" i asked, everyone looked up.

"well, we usually sleep because of the concert tomorrow,but we could just walked around and play some football at the park." liam said.