Chapter 21

Kaylees POV:

Val,Taylor,Lucas and I talked for a couple of minutes until we saw the girls walk in. They looked very nervous,I wonder why.

"Hey guys," I said happily.

"Hey kaylee, hey lukie, how you doin?" They said, they didn't move or anything.

"Good,but it looks like you guys just seen a ghost or something. Is it my bald head that's creeping you out, because I can put my hat on if you want me too," Lucas said.

"No,it's fine.its just how do we explain this without get yelled at or starting world war 3....you know I'm just going say it" HEY GUYS GET IN HERE," dani said, I was sooo confused. Val and Taylor gave me a weird look, I just shrugged and wait for whom was coming through the door. I then saw familiar faces walking through the door, it was the boys. I was about to rip there faces out.

"Kaylee, now before you get mad---" Perrie said, but got interrupted by me.

"OH I'm mad alright! Why did you bring them, Lucas doesn't want to see them, I don't want to see them. I don't want to talk to them, I know they are hurt, but you know that's what happens when karma comes to your door step, it's gives you a slap in the face say'look what you did, and you get consequences for it!' Why does everyone want to try and make it better,because it isn't. My life will never be the same, my whole life it was about pain,and getting bullied,but when I was on tour and in London,all of that went away....but guess what once it starts to leave it comes right back....those douche bags have no idea what it feels like to be lied too,and how it's feels that could of saved your own fathers life. Also when your private video goes everywhere in the world thanks to you 5 over there.....now I'm afraid to go outside,with out people laughing at me or my friends.yes, I saw the interview, Val and Taylor saw as well. I'm surprised that Taylor isn't beating you guys up right now. I wonder how you guys would feel if you had a video that wasn't meant for everyone to see, but it goes viral all around the world. You guys won't leave me alone! Just go on with your lives,boys just leave Lucas and I alone. We are done with one direction....." I said, great now I'm crying.

I ran out passed the boys and walked outside to get some fresh air.i sat down on a bench, and just sat there with my head in my hands.i felt someone sit down and rubed my back.I looked up and saw Taylor and valerie,on the bench. Valeire was the one rubbing my back comforting me.

"I didnt sound to harsh did i?" i asked them.

"No, you had every right to say that to them. Your allowed to be mad kay. Even if it hurts them,but they sure will think about you said. i mean when you left,they boys had tears in their eyes. To be honset i;m glad that you yelled at them, 1) becasue val and i were to scared to yell at them 2) we're pissed off at them too. Once we found out that our video went viral i was going to beat the boys up before you walked out." Taylor said.

"thanks guys,i just feel bad i mean, i yelled at the girls too. i bet they are scared and upset," i explained.

"Actually they said, they are mad at you. they understand and wanted you to know they are sorry for bringing them. Kaylee,i think we all just need to take a breather. So,we are going back up,and if you want to come you can,or you stay here for awhile." val said.

" i'll come up,lucas is probably worrying about me so i'll come up," i said,they smiled and put they're arms around me. i did the same to me. We giggled all the way up to the room. i still saw everyone still in there. Lucas looked scared,then he smiled running to me. i grabbed him,and gave him a squeeze. i let go and walked him to his bed. It was his bed time all the patients had to be in there beds by 8. i said goodnight and walked out. i still saw the boys and dani,ele,and perrie outside as if they were waiting for me. i still walked val and taylor, to the door. Before I left and ran up and gave a huge hug to the girls then I left. I went to spend the night at Taylor's house....

A/N- ok guys,I know this chapter was very short