prologue

The sunlight fall on a huge castle , making it glow like gold. The birds are flying here and there in the garden of castle. The horses are looking at the huge gate , waiting for , when someone come and give them food.
The elephant starts roaring due to hunger.

The children of this kingdom started walking towards their school with a paper and some book in their hands.

The huge curtain is opening as this is already dawn.

Sound of bangles seeped in the castle. The eyes filled with kajal, the red lips, the hand filled with bangles, wearing a blue saari walking through the corridor.

" yujraj utha keya? " she asked as she makes herself comfortable in the throne of a huge hall " nhi rajmata " replied a maid who is before her .

" yuvraj ko abhitak uthaya nahi gaya per kyu " she shouts while standarding up from her throne.
" abhi jate hain rajmata " speak that maid " pehli kyu nahi gaye " shoutes rajmata again " shama kijiyaga rajmata " speak that maid before leaving the place while whispering " abhi jata hu, abhi jata hu "

______________________________________

" main rajmata mallika , AJ , is pal, isi sthiti mein ya ghoshit karna chahti hu ki Kon honge agla singhasan ka asli uttaradhi kari . Main AJ osse hi ya singhasan swap rahi ho . O hain praja ki dekh bhal karne wali, humesha praja ke sath rehne wali, kuch bhi hojayegi apne desh ke liya pran dene wali, naye annaye ke birudh khade hone wali " as she speak a bright smile come on the face of yuvraj.

" apsabka agli shashak honge... "
______________________________________

" main ya keya kardiya mujhe ab zinda rehne ki koye haq nahi hain " speaks rajmata while holding a knife on her neck " ahhhhhh "

" rajmata!.... " shouting sound of everyone seeped everywhere around the castle

______________________________________

" maharani humari teraf se ya uphar apke liya " speak a lady while forwarding her gift toward queen " grahan kijiya rani maa " speak the lady " shukriya " speak maharani while taking the gift.

" yuvraj kahan hain " asked on of a lady while looking here and there " O ate hi honge "

" yuvraj Dev arahe hain! " shouts a man while alerting them .

______________________________________

The curtain opened letting the sunlight come in the huge bed room.
A girl rolled on the bed. Her eyes opened due to sun rays. She put her plam in front of her eyes to stops the rays.

" bohot bhookh laggayi " she speaks as soon as she sits on her bed

" rajkumari aditi ke liya bhojan laya jaye " shouts an old woman .

______________________________________

The unique cover made by :~ creations_trcreations_tr

Sorry for the grammatical issue.