chapter teen

" O rahe Yuvraj " speaks dev's maid from behind. The jungle is so deep. The trees are standing so close with each other. Even the sun rays can't come in the jungle. As the result the jungle is so dark.

Dev took some steps toward the direction where his maid said. His legs stops as he heard the roar of lion. The maida become scared and he screamed . He hurriedly climb on the tree. The lion heard his screams. The lion stepped toward them.

Dev heard the sound of lion's step. He is still standing on his previous position. The arrow is in his hand. The sword are tied on his waist.  He heard the sound of luon's foot steps is coming closer.

The lion suddenly jumped from the behind. But his breath stops as dev trow the arrow and it's directly entered on the lion's neck. The lion fall on the ground. The blood are seeped in the ground.

" wah Yuvraj apne toh kamal kardiya" speaks the maid while jumping from the tree " isse yehi hal hona chahiya ye logo ko khata tha na " speaks the maid while kicking the lion's dead body " ye keya karrahe ho? " shoutes dev. He turns toward the maid.

" bhagwan ne hume banaya hain, hume bhi banaya hain " speaks dev while taking steps toward him " aur humare khadya bhi osine nirnay kiya hain aur is ka khadya bhi osi ne nirnay kiya hain " speaks dev the last line while pointing at the lion " iska khadya hain insan, janwar , aur hamare khadya hain bichitra " he seats on the ground beside the lion "murg bhi toh humare khadya hain , machli bhi , keya O shikayat karte hain nahi, insan sabse Sera srishti hain shukar karo "

" kamse Kam iska izzat karo " he speaks while pointing at the lion " ye apna bhukh mitane ke liya insan ko shikhar karta hain, hume taklif pohchata hain isiliya humne isse mardala about iska izzat bhi nahi karu? " he speaks while caressing the lion's body .

" maf kijiya ga Yuvraj " said the maid . He downed his head " tumne apne galti samjha yehi bohot badi baat hain" speaks dev while taking his sword from the ground which falls when he was busy with the lion. He stepped out from the jungle.

As they come out from the jungle their eye fall on the beautiful horse car. It seems like the queen is going on it. They stand there. But suddenly some boys come. The sharp sword is kept on their hand. They stops the horse car.

As soon the boys was about to attack, one of the boy fall far away.

Soon the door open of horse car,leg of a girl come out from it.

The girl obtain the sword from the boys stomach. The boy fall on the ground life lessly.

" koye bhi yahan se bachker jana nahi chahiya " shouts aditi .

The people are shouting while running here and there . A sword sound grabbed aditi's attention. She looks back and found that dev Blocked the boys sword , who was about to attack on aditi .

Their eye meet for first time. He again hold the neck of another boy, who was about to attack her. Her hand hand holding his neck but his eye are stuck at addid's eye. He throws the boy, and the boy fall on the ground . The boy groaned in pain.

Dev took his sword and makes side, he attack on another boy.

" Kon hain ap? " asked dev as soon as the sholders capture those boy " main yahan ki rajkumari hu " speaks aditi
" nam? " asked dev with questioning eye

" aditi " replied aditi " per ap Kon ?  "

" Dev, udaka ramrajya ki Yuvraj " replied dev's maid who come from behind " pranam rajkumari " speaks the maid " pranam " replied rajkumari " Yuvraj Dev ! Apke bare mein bohot suna hain AJ dekh bhi liya" speaks rajkumari " shukriya " replied Dev