chapter four

The sun rays fall on rajkumari's face. Making it glow like gold. But the hotness of it makes her eyes open.
She gets up from her bed. She heard some drum sound.

She comes in her balcony and saw so many flowers are hanging in the castle. The dangers are dancing. The different musical instruments are playing .

As she come in the downstairs she saw rajmata is choosing saare for her wedding. As rajmata saw her she smiles.

" rajkumari! Aw " she called her. Her leg stops in front of rajmata " dekho kitna saare achcha lage tumhe " she asked her while making her seat besides her.

After a lot time, they choose the best saare.
" AJ raat hi biyah sampan honge " speaks rajmata while standing up " itni jaldhi? " asked rajkumari " beti rajyabhishek ka din arahe hain "

As rajmata speaks, rajkumari nodded.
Rajmata walks toward the servents who are busy in working " koye kami nahi rehna chahiya " she speaks before leaving

______________________________________

The half of the moon can be seen on the sky. Besides him so many starts are sparkling. The sound of drums can be heard . The diya's light are glowing like gold.

Yuvraj and rajkumari are exchanging their barmala. The red sindur is making gorgeous her.

Rajkumari's eyes are stuck at the half moon. She turns when she realized that there is someone.

" keya dekh rahe ho " asked Yuvraj "chand ko " replied rajkumari " adha chand ko dekhna hogaya ho toh is chand ko bhi dekhlo " speaks Yuvraj. The red shade on her cheek, making her like tomato .

She run and seats on the bed. Seems like half lying.

" rajmata kitne khush hain " speaks rajkumari " aur bhi khush honge jab hum onhe " he stops thinking that , he can speaks or not " onhe ek pota uphar de " his sentence makes her cheek red again.

______________________________________

The darkness of night go away as the sun come .

" apke beti ko humari beti banake let ja rahi hu " speaks rajmata while folding her hands " dhanyabad, rajmata humare beti se itna pyaar karne ke liya " sepeaks maharaj

" ashirwaad dijiya pita ji " speak rajkumari while taking his blessings.

The horse car started. The river, the field, the jungle. All the natural things making rajkumari so much cheerful. Her eyes stuck at the main door of the castle. Which is golden color. The big lion's head is designed in the door. The sword also designed there. The huge wall is the boundary of this castle. After entering in the castle her eyes travel toward the highest room of this castle.

Her leg started moving toward the castle. As the horse car stops at his place. The stairs of this castle is also so huge. There is not any chance to fall from the stairs. Her eyes then travel toward the hall where is a throne in the highest place.

" rajkumari ! Yuvraj ke sath apne kamre mein jaw " speaks rajmata while leaving.

The days are passing. Rajkumari are here. She is so much comfortable with this castle. Their tradition, specifically rajmata. She shares many things with rajmata. After her birth her mother died at that time. She is getting that motherly love from rajmata. About rajmata she is strict enough but also caring. 

Rajmata also created a bond between she and rajkumari. Rajkumari is so intelligent. Any type of hard work she do so easyly because of her intelligence. Her behavior is so kind.

Rajkumari couldn't makes so strong bond with yuvraj. As yuvraj stay out of the castle several time.

The days are passing . The day of  rajyabhishek comes.

The throne is in the highest place so any one can see their king.

There are present thousands of people. The people are waiting for the moment. All are know that the maharaj is their yuvraj.

" main rajmata mallika, AJ, isi waqt, isi sthithi mein ye ghoshit karti hu ke praja ke dekh bhal karne wala, onka apna, onka rakhwala, onka dekh bhal karne wala, onka shashak hain maha-rani ARUNDHATI " the names echoed. The smiles of rajkumari's face vanished as she hear the name . She looks at rajmata with puzzle eye. Her eyes travel toward yuvraj who is looking at the down. The people , who were excepting yuvraj dumb at that place but next moment they shoutes " jay maharani arundhati ki jay "

The head of yuvraj gets up. He smiles. His eyes travel toward rajkumari who is already looking at him with puzzle eye.

"Arundhati ajaw " as rajmata called rajkumari looks at her. She again looks at yuvraj. But she again looks at rajmata " ajaw beti " called rajmata

Arundhati went in front of rajmata. Rajmata makes her wear the crown. Which is decorated for girls. It seems like rajmata wanted to makes her queen from past.

Rajmata gives her a sword. The wind blows making her looks so gorgeous. She seats on the throne. Hearing the sound of people " jay rani maa ki jay "

So how was the chapter?