chapter fifteen

"Aditi ab tu kahan ja rahi hain ? " asked the queen while coming towards her " maa wo aise hi ghumne" said aditi " ladkiya idhar udhar ghume ye achche nahi lagta aur ek rajkumari ka pehchan hain oska abhushan tere abhushan kidhar hain? " asked the queen as aditi didn't wear any jewelry.

" maharaj ne toh isse sir per chara ke rakha hain " the queen started scolding her while she smiles and pulled her mother's cheeks and runs with her horse.

"Hayee ye ladki ko Lakar main karu toh karu keya! " the queen slap her own forehead .

" Mujhe jaldh se jaldh dev se milna hoga pata nahi O is waqt kis half mein hoga " speaks aditi in her mind .

Flash back

Aditi was drawing a sword on a paper, sitting in her balcony. The soft winds blow across her hair, making them dance in the air. near the handle of the sword there are two lions, roaring . The sword is very shirp and long.

She was smiling imagining that she is holding the sword. But suddenly a pigeon comes and sit on the railing on the balcony.

" areyhhh " said aditi after seeing the pigeon. She make the role of that sketch and put that on her mini pocket . She slowly forward her hand toward the pigeon and the pigeon give her a paper role. She became amazed but she opens the paper role.

" Rajkumari aditi main udaka ki maharani benammati bol rahi hu. Hum jante hain ap dev ke bohot achche dost hain . Apse ek madad mangti hu. Dev ek bohot bada sach se abhgat huwa hain O osse abhi bhi grahan nahi karpa rahe hain . O mehal se chala gaya uttar disha per jahan apka rajya hain. Mere man mein bure bichar arahe hain ap onhe sambhal lijiye! Yehi binti hain apse! "

Aditi closed the paper and then took another paper. She write that she will surely take care of him.

Flash back end

" mujhe pata hain dev ap kis sthan par ja sakte hain " she speaks to her self .

While saying she speeds up her horse to reach at his place. The foot of horse stops in front of a cave. Aditi climb out from the horse, while caressing the horse she steps forward. She pushed the rock to enter in the cave.

The butterfly, the flowers are blooming. The smell of flowers are spread every corner of the cave. Wait it's not a cave it seems like it's heaven. The blue sky can be seen. The leafs are dancing in the air.

She steps forward her feets meet with the soft green grass. She slightly walked ahead looking for dev. Her angelic eyes stuck at him, who is sitting besides the pool.

The pool where he confess his feelings for her. The pool which is the symbol of their lovely Memories . The pool which is clam, which is smooth, which is the mirror .

Flash back

" aditi ye talab ek aina jaisa hain humare liye humare sachchai ko dekhate hain sukh dukh ke baat sunte hain ye humare liye bohot khash hain" said dev while looking at the pool, his eyes then travel towards aditi who is looking at him with love, care, respect, emotions. He caresses her hair and pulled her into hug

Aankhen marhaba, baatein marhaba

Main sau martaba deewana hua

Mera na raha jab se dil mera

Tere husn ka nishana hua

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho

Aise dil ko kya dhadkana, o zaalima, o zaalima

Flash back ends

She slightly put her hand on his shoulder. He slightly looked up at her with red puffy, tired, wet eyes.

" Aditi!? Ap yahan? " asked dev trying to hide his tears, he was about to wipe his tears but aditi holds his hands. She sit next to him " Ansu humare kamjori nahi humari takat hain! AJ tum jitna Rona chahte ho rou main tumhare sath hu " she spoke while smilling at him, he smiles with teary eyes. His smile is glowing at his pale face he hugged her and cry in her embrace while she is patting his back.

" dukh dil ke bhitar dabaye rakhna sahi nahi hoga osse nikal dijiye " said aditi, dev looks up at her. He separated himself from her.

He sits properly and looks at her
" apko sayad pata nahi hain! " said dev but aditi chuckle sadly " sab pata hain itne saalo bad ek khatarnak sachchaye pata chalne ke bad tumpar keya bit raha hai samajh sakti hu " aditi speaks while looking down at the pool.

" tumhe pata hain!? " asked dev while looking at her in surprise "Haan maharani binammati ne Hume abgat karwa diya tha " said aditi looking at his dark brown orbs.

" binammati mere asli maa nahi hain" said dev which was a thunderstorm to her. She never expected this but he spoke with a heavy voice. His throat was shaking when he was speaking.
But somehow he told her everything .

" Tum ek sharn ke liye ye socha hain on logo ne aisa kyu kiya!? " asked aditi while caressing his hairs . Dev looks up at her, his tears stopped falling from his chocolate brown orbs.

" koye maa apne bachche ka Bura nahi chahte " said aditi, while dev nodded his head "per aditi jinko main 23 saal se apna maa apna janni samajhta Aya O Mera asli maa nahi hain! Aur Junko mein dusra stri samjha O maharani Mera maa hain! Mere apne jhoth hain, Mera pehchan! Jhoth hain !!! Sab jhoth !! " last line he spoke while shouting.

" dev... Dev! Shant.. Ye sab jhoth kis liye hain tumhare bhalaye  ke liye " aditi cupped his face " ab tum aise toot nahi sakte tum ek yodhya ho tumhe apne matra bhumi mein Jana hain apne mata se milna hain tumhare ayi tumhare pratikhsha mein honge tumhe onko tumhare bhai se bachana  hain " aditis words motivated him.  She wipes the tears of his right cheek he himself wipe the left on.

He stand up while holding her hands.
He suddenly pulled her closer to him. He hugged her tightly.

" Tumhare jaise jivansangini is duniya mein pakka nahi hain " said dev while hugging her tightly "jante hain ap maharajao ke dil kaise mausamo ke terah badalta rehta hain " said aditi while giggling " achcha! " dev pulled out while raising his brows.

"Haan " speaks aditi while giggling "hayee ye muskal! O mere Zalimaaa " spoke dev while putting his palm on his chest.

Aankhen marhaba, baatein marhaba

Main sau martaba deewana hua

Mera na raha jab se dil mera

Tere husn ka nishana hua

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho

Aise dil ko kya dhadkana, o zaalima, o zaalima

So how was the chapter??