chapter thirteen

They sat on a bench to eat a delicious dish.

" ayee hayee ye itna shawadisht hain hume pehle pata hota toh hum kabka kha lete" said aditi while eating fuska or gol gappa , closing her eyes.

" hum bachpan se dekhte aye hain ki saree log baith ke khate the per kyu khate the AJ pata chala " said aditi

Dev looks at her in disbelief " tumne sayad bachpan mein humare terah maja nahi keya " guess Dev while keeping the empty plate on the bench .

" sayad keya? sachmein!!!" speaks aditi with a pout while he smiles.

" toh AJ tumhe saree maja chakha deta hu " said Dev while smilling " O kaise " asked aditi with a questionable eyes . Dev just winked at her.

He hold her hands and pulled her with him. She runs while holding his hand . He suddenly stops making her Counfuesed. She looks at the direction where he is looking very carefully.

Two dove are praying to leave them in a cage. And a man is calling people to sell them. She felt bad seeing those poor dove.

Dev walked towards them while aditi also followed him. As soon he reached in front of the man he placed a bag of gold coins. The man stops calling people and looks at dev with shocked expression.

" do chiriya ke liye itna jyada mulyaa" said the man in shock.

" do jaan ke agee ye toh kuch nahi hain " said dev while the mouth of that man became shut .

" adiba sahab ap is pakshi ko limited " said dev and aditi took those birds and steps back " asha karte hain itne mulya kafiagi hain apke liye " said dev before leaving the place " hum wada karte hain aise koi pakshi ya ban ke prani ko nuksan nahi pohchayenge aur kisi ko na pohchane denge " the man said making him stop at his place he smiles before looking back and left with aditi.

" dev hum is pakshi ko lekar karenge keya? " asked aditi while dev is walking away from the markets " aur apne ye roti kyu kharidi keya ap is pakshi ko palne wale hain? " asked aditi while worrying for those birds. His action was very impressive. But now is he going to take those birds?

Without replying her she open the cage and those birds flew and sat on a tree. Aditi smiles looking at him. He kept a bread on the ground , the birds comes and started eating.

He kept a morsel of bread on his plam and not only those dove but also a lot of birds come and sat on his head, on his shoulder, on his hand.

Aditi couldn't help she laughed seeing his condition . Where he gives her a bored expression 😑 .

After eating their foods the birds leave form there, thanking them .

The dove comes and sat on his shoulders.

" dekho kuch kehna chahte hain ye log tumhe " said aditi " dhnayabad hi kehna chahte hain " said dev while running his hands on their heads.

The birds flew on the tree and again thanked them by downed their head. Dev and Aditi folded their hands in front of them and " albidah " said both of them.

" ab kahan jana hain? " asked aditi while dev smiles.

He again pulled her by her hand and started running.

The all day they enjoyed while holding their hands. Each moments they enjoyed by holding their hands. They played with childrens, helped elders.

A old woman is trying to reach at his son'S place. As her son is a fisherman. He si on the river side. He must be hungry but still he is catching fish because he have to do the treatment of his old mother .

His mother can see her son hungry that's why she herself is going at her son' s place. She is walking while holding a stick. Dev and aditi stops her after seeing her condition.

" Dadi maa ap bilkul chinta na kare hum apke bete ke pass pohcha denge "
Said aditi

" adiba ap jaker dadi maa ko ghar pohcha do main in ke bete ke pass khana pohcha ke at a hu " they both separate with each others. Already they started missing each other.

After reaching towards the fiisherman place. He gave him some money to do treatment of his mother. The man thanked and blessed him .

Dev and Aditi also blessed by the old woman .

" dev sham ho rahe hain keya hum mehal wapas chale " asked aditi while dev smiles " itni jaldhi keya hain " said dev while again pulling her with him.

The blue sky filled with stars and a shinning moon. The reflection of the sky and moon is falling on the pond. The colorful flowers, the green soft grass are dancing due to the smooth wind. The petals of pink flowers are falling on the ground .

" Dev kahan le kar aye ho tum haa? " asked aditi who's eyes are covered by Dev

" arey wahh! Churiya! " her eyes glitters after seeing the design on the bangles. The bangles are very common to rular people but being a princess she didn't wear this type of bangles.

" ye kafi alag churi hain ye maine kisi ke hatho per nahi dekha " said aditi while checking the bangles very carefully.

The silver bangles are looking adorable as there is a lion head. The lion who is roaring. The couple of bangles are looking adorable in her hands as dev gently took her hands , in his. And made her wear the bangles.

" aise churiya maine kabhi nahi dekhi hain " she said while looking at his eyes while the moment flashes in his eyes.

Where he ordered the jewelary maker to make a couple of bangles . Must put a lion head on the bangles and do a very unique design on it.

" sherni ke liye sher wala churiya toh banta hain " thinks dev in his mind while giving the order to the Jewelary maker

While she kept looking at his eyes without blinking, lost in his chocolate brown orbs. When he noticed that he comes out of his imaginary world.
He found her looking at him with questionable eyes .

" anokha tha isiliye apne liye LA Aya " after hearing him she smiles " ap bhi toh anokha haina" wishper dev while sending electricity all over her body making it shiver a little ,She blushed hard.

The full is above the sky. The little little diamonds are making the sky more beautiful . The smooth winds are blowing across the roads, making the leafs shake.

Aditi and dev are sitting beside a lake. The full moon's reflection are directly falling on the pond. The green grass are dancing due to the wind. With that aditi and dev's hair also dancing on the air.

Aditi closed her eyes to feel the nature. She laid down on the ground. While putting her hands behind her head, making them her pillow. The soft green grass are enough to gave her bed vibe. Dev looks at her innocent face. A smile automatically comes to his face, when he was searching the reason of feeling butterflies on his stomach.

He took the petals of pink flowers which were lying on the ground. He throw them on aditi as soon she again sit.

She smiles and plays with those petals happily. Seeing her happy he is also feeling something different.

" aditi... Hum apse kuch kehna chahte hain " said dev while coming towards her " kehiye nah " said aditi

So how was the chapter?

Pre cap - proposal 🌹