chapter sixteen

" hone wali maha rani pradhar rahi hain " shouted the man, dev who was restless to see her once.

Aditi while wearing a red and creamy white mixed color sareee and some heavy jewelry , is coming towards the mandap. Her hands are filled with bangles. Her hairs are tied with flowers and jewelry.

Dev couldn't take off his eyes from her. He becomes lost in her, as soon she stands in front of him the pandits started speaking mantras. She is standing in front of him while holding a badmala. 

As soon they completed the mantras she make him wear the badmala. He also make her wear the badmala.

Everyone who are present on this wedding ceremony is throwing petals of flowers. Arundhati is smilling at them . They exchanged the badmala for seven times. Soon they sat while facing each other.

Aditi's father with her mother comes on the mandap and sat down. She puts her hand on his. The pandits again started speaking the mantras .

" hum bachan dete hain humare ardhangini ka sath marte dam tak nibhanyenge. Sukh ho ya dukh sath ek dusre se batenge. Samaj mein uchi sthan denge. Har muskil ka samna hath mein hath rakhker  karenge " promised dev while aditi smiles hearing him.

Aditi's father and mother stands up as the kanya dan ritual ended.

" Maharaj dev ji jay , Maharani Aditi ki jay " people are cheering and happy for them .

Dev stands up and forward his hand towards Aditi , she hold while giving him a warm smile .

They both walked to their room while holding each other's hand while the people throwing petals and cheering them !

Soon they reached near devs room and there were a path of petals . Arundhati gives her blessings to her children . She smiles while giving a chain of gold to Aditi .

" Rajmata ne mujhe ye diya tha ab main Tumhe de Rahi hu " Aditi smiles while taking that she bend down to take her blessings , arundhati hold her by her shoulder and hugged her .

Binam come and give her blessings along with a pair of bangles. Aditi bend down but she hold her and she also hugged her .

Dev and Aditi sat in the throne and along them arundhati , binam and Aditi 's parents also sat .

Soon people started coming and giving their blessings and gifts . Dev and Aditi looks at each while giving each other a warm smile .

Aankhen marhaba, baatein marhaba

Main sau martaba deewana hua

Mera na raha jab se dil mera

Tere husn ka nishana hua

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho

Aise dil ko kya dhadkana, o zaalima, o zaalima

______________________________________

" Ji humari beti sab kam kar sakti Hain aur toh aur iska roop se toh Pura moholla Pagal Hain isiliye Maine issue is jangle mein lekar agayi aur ap jitne paise mangenge hum de denge Hume koi dikkat nhi " the woman speak while serving them food .

" Wo sab toh theek Hain pehle Apne beti ko toh Bulai ye " said the old woman while rolling her eyes and in a  attitude tone " ji bilkul " said the woman

" Sonakhshi ...." Called the woman while sonakhshi come out with a tra of food " namaskar  " said sonakhshi .

" Hmm beti toh bohot khubsurat Hain apki Hume rista manjur Hain Shaadi kab ho Rahi Hain ye hum apko Bata denge " the old woman speak while eating .

" Per humne toh haan kaha hi nhi " said sonakhshi while the old woman stop eating and looked at her and sonakhshi 's mom become afraid and she gulped her saliva and give a embarrassed look at the old woman .

" Keya fadak padta Hain " said the old woman " padta Hain Hume nhi Karni Apke bhaish Jaise bete se Shaadi " said sonakhshi .

" Oyeee ladki keya bola tune tere Aayi ne ye sanskar diya Hain tujhe " the old woman spoke while standing up .

" Dekhiye ap aise mat boliye mere bete se , sonakhshi mafi  mango abhi " sonakhshi rolled her eyes " main kyu mangu ? Is budhdhi ne " she couldn't complete her sentence as  her mom slapped her she balanced her by holding the table , she hold the bowl of food tightly and throw that towards the old woman . The woman started screaming because that was a hot food then she throw a  bowl of hot water . The boy who come to see her run away while leaving his mom behind .

" Kambakt aulad mujhe Leke toh jaa " the old woman shouted while following her son .

Sonakhshi smirked but her mom slapped her hard she fall on the ground . Her knee and elbow started bleeding .but without caring them she looks at her mom " ap Meri maa nhi ho " she spoke " har bachche yahi bolte Hain jab oske maa bap osse pitte Hain "  sonakhshi started laughing .

" Per main toh apki beti hu hi nahi mere nakli Aayi ! Mujhe sab Pata chal gaya Hain Apke irade aur ap kyu Meri Shaadi Karwa Rahi Hain ! Sab Kuch " the woman become shocked hearing that and stepped back .

______________________________________

The night stars are shining like diamonds in the blue sky . As well dev and aditi’s face . They are shining like moon . They are holding each other's hand and she put her head on his shoulder , feeling him ,his warmness.menwhile he hugged by her side and feeling the moment .

" Aisa bichar arahe Hain Jaise ye chandi Raat kabhi khatam hi na ho " speak Aditi while dev listen her carefully . He rubbed her arms and pulled her more close .

" Humari Zindagi Kuch aise Hain achche pal kam aur Bure pal jyada hote Hain ! Per ager hum achche pal yaad rakhenge aur Bure pal se Sikh lenge toh humare Zindagi is chandi Raat ki terah Sundar hojayegi " speaks dev as always in his motivational style . Aditi nodded while smiling .

Their smile faded away as the royal guard comes and said something .

" Maharaj Maharani....." The royal guard started shouting while rushing towards them " keya Huwa " asked dev opening door .

" Maharani ke sameajya mein akraman Huwa Hain " said the royal guard making them worry " keya !! Kisne kiye ?" Asked Aditi but the royal guard couldn't answer and Aditi rushed towards her horse .dev also rushed behind her while giving order to send force .

As soon they reached the kingdom they saw fire everywhere everyone is crying , screaming ,rushing . Aditi couldn't believe her eyes this is how her kingdom looks like she pulled her sword and stepped forward menwhile dev also come and tried to stop her. She was super angry .

" Aditi Meri baat ekbar sunlo " Aditi stop at her place as she hears him " ager ap sidha chale jayege toh dushman Maharaj aur Maharani ko nuksan pohcha sakte Hain Hume gupt  raste se Jana hoga " Aditi nodded and they climb out from the horse and went to the palace through secret cave .

" Lekin humara dushman ho Kon Sakta Hain ? Jo humara itna Bara nuksan pohcha diya " Aditi speaks to her self .

As they reached the palace Aditi asked to dev go to another direction to find her parents but dev refuse because he didn't wanted to leave her alone " hum Saath mein dhungenge " speaks dev " isse bohot samay lag Jayega " Aditi force fully send him .

As they are searching for queen and king separately Aditi entered in a room secretly and found her uncle there" mama ji " she said as if she found a hope !

Her uncle turned back with a smile !

So how was the chapter ?