chapter six

Today the full moon can be seen on the sky. The scream of arundhati can be heard. Soon the crying sound also can be heard.

The sound of drums, the sound of laughing. The sound of crying seeped in the whole castle.

Like this so many years passed. The little yuvraj is growing. He is cute enough. So anyone wants to pull his cheeks.

" yuvraj! " shoutes arundhati as yuvraj is running and disturbing her mother.

" yuvraj apne dadi se toh nahi bhangenge na ? " asked rajmata as she entered in the room " nahiii " shoutes yuvraj.

They are living happily. There is no darkness. The darkness of night go away due to moon and diya light.

Their happy life is passing. They passed also so many years. The little yuvraj is growing slowly.

" aj keya ap humare sath jungle safar per jayenge " asked rajmata as she noticed the  yuvraj is seating on his bed. It seems like she is boring.

" ha, kyu nahi " replied yuvraj

Yuvraj started admiring the view of the jungle. His eyes are stuck at beautiful bird . His eye then travel toward the house which is far away.

" waise AJ humne kisi ko isiliya nahi laye kyu ki O log hume bohot tang karte hain, hain yuvraj " as she turn she didn't find yuvraj. But then a sword come from opposite of her body.

" ahhhh " she shoutes in pain and looks back and saw that yuvraj is holding it " kiran! " word escape from her mouth " tumne ye keya kiya beta" she speaks as she fall on the ground

" apne mere pita ko mara hain, mere sir se pita ke hath utha liya hain " shoutes kiran  " ager tumhare pita zinda hote sayad tum kabhi janam hi na liya hote " she speaks in lots of difficulties " aur ye baat Kon bola tumhe "

" theek hain apke akhiri ichcha pure kardete hain " speak yuvraj " os jhopre mein rehne wali ek budhdhi awrat " he replied

" sayad humare is rajya kabhi achcha shashak payega hi nahi !" she speak before closing her eye .

" yuvraj ap akele? Rajmata kahan hain? " asked maharani as yuvraj arrived in the castle " dadi maa ko sher... " he brusht into tears. Arundhati understand what he meant. She runs and Hugged him.

The tears are not ready to stop from arundhati's eyes. She cried whole night for rajmata. She also send some shoulders to find rajmata's body at last. They found the half body of rajmata. Seems like any animal eat the other part of body.

The whole kingdom is sad. Some are crying for her. She done many things for this people. No one except she can die like this! . The whole kingdom is praying for her.

" maa " speaks kiran " dadi maa keya shanti ki nend mein hain? " he asked innocently " ha, beta " replied arundhati after taking him in her embrace " maa mujhe dadi maa ki yaad araha hain, O mujhe bachane waqt apna jaan de baithi " he speaks, the fresh tears started coming from her eyes.

She was not her mother in law, she was her mother. She didn't get motherly love from childhood. But rajmata gives that love .

As she takes him in her embrace soon his innocent face turned into a smirk.

" hum rajmata ke yaado mein onke ek ped lagayenge, ek aisa ped jo rahenge hajaro saalo tak " speaks arundhati while broking the hug

" ji maa bilkul " speaks kiran

So how was the chapter?

Kiran - ray