Chapter 2

Kathleen kept her legs open, and the knife is drug down her thigh and then down the rest of her leg, down to her ankle and back up the other leg and thigh. She felt herself becoming wetter even against trying to fight it. The familiar voice states, "Such a good dirty whore you will learn to be." Her hands are unstrapped, and her head is forced to the ground by her hair. The voice demands, " On all fours you slut." As she does as directed, her underwear is cut off and the fabric piles at her feet on the floor. "Crawl you fuckin whore!" Kathleen starts to crawl and trips. She feels a long stiletto heel land on her back and aggressively pushes her to the floor. Her breath catches in her throat as her face hits the floor. "Stay whore, do not move!" the voice demands. At this point, she is unsure of what will happen next. Still laid face down, she hears scuffling. Fear creeps back in and the thought of escape is again on her mind. The knife is remembered, the thought of escape quickly fades, making it out alive is top priority. Kathleen reassures herself she can make it through this. Deep in thought, suddenly her legs are forced apart, a bar on a stand is placed between them at her ankles. Cuffs hold her legs to the bar and now she realizes she's locked in, and the last hope of escape is taken. Another spreader bar is placed between her wrists. Cuffs are attempted to be put on her wrists; she struggles for her life to avoid them. 'SMACK', a hand once again finds her cheek, but harder than before. Welts are left once again; the sting and throbbing is almost too much. Kathleen finds herself wetter than before. She gives into the cuffs that have now locked in her hands too. "Resisting will only bring more pain whore!" the voice growls. Kathleen lay there surprised, at the reaction of her body to the dangerous situation. Still fighting thoughts of giving into strangers, she gets more aroused. The present reality of escape not in sight and restrained, has Kathleen now yearning for more. The desire almost too strong, arousing thoughts get stronger. Kathleen doesn't realize a hand caressing her leg. Pleasure continues to rise from within. Suddenly she feels a strong vibration between her legs. She moans. The fear once felt, is fear no longer. Her body yearning, full of desire and pleasure begs to give into every sensation. In and out the vibration is felt, it lasts just enough to make her body scream for more. The pleasurable sensation is taken from inside of her wet pussy and placed on the outside. She begins to squirm. "The cumslut likes that.", the voice states. Kathleen now wonders who the voice is talking to. She hadn't seen anyone else. Her mind wanting to fear but pleasure fills this emotion. Fear is no longer allowed. The voice is heard again, "I think she wants release." Kathleen violently shakes her head yes. The vibration is again felt inside the increased wetness. Kathleen unable to think but only feel. Harder and harder, rougher and rougher, arousal continues to increase. Barely able to stand it, Kathleen is told she is not allowed release. She now feels vibration on the inside and the outside simultaneously and realizes there is another. Still fighting the urge to release, legs straddle Kathleens face. She is told to eat and quickly realizes this is her meal. She does as she's directed. Kathleen's hope for release is on her performance. The other person rides and juices start to fill Kathleens mouth. "Make me cum whore!", the new voice demands. Kathleen performs better than she ever has. They moan loudly and then Un-straddle her face. Kathleens pussy, wet and overstimulated, is finally given release. She continuously moans loudly as she is allowed release over and over. Exhaustion is felt by Kathleen as they and the vibrations stop. As she lay there still fully restrained, wet and exhausted she is told they aren't done with her yet. Kathleen not sure how long she will be kept, passes out. The last Kathleen hears is tapping of heels across tile floor.