Chapter 4

The dark night, the time for rest, may not always be what it seems. For some it may be pleasure but for others...

Kathleen is awakened by a sound at the other end of the hallway. She listens intently. The sounds of pleasure and pain. She wants desperately to fall back to sleep but the sounds get louder and louder. The more she listens, the more she wants. She attempts to escape her restraints. Still weak from hours earlier, she fails. Suddenly she hears a door slam open. Rapid footsteps start towards her. She hears something hit a wall and gasp. A voice whimpers. Dragging of feet move away from her, back down the hall. A door slams. Screams are heard. Fear returns within Kathleens mind. She tries to make her way down the hall. Fear driving her to be a savior. Door slams open once more. She freezes and is picked up by her hair. She is drug back towards the opening of the hall. Not a word is said as she fights to gain the desperate taste of freedom. Her hair is pulled harder, she's forced to her feet. "Don't you move bitch." The bars are taken off. The urge to run is overwhelming. Before she knew it her body was full force running in the direction of the door. Feeling along the way she can tell she's so close she can taste it. She reaches out a hand. She can almost feel the door handle turning. She is stopped by her hair as she reached the only thing that can save her. An arm is thrown around her waist and a knife to her throat. "Remember bitch, you're mine!" whispered into her ear. She's drug back towards the hell that awaits her. Kathleen unknowingly is forced onto an X frame. Wrists and ankles shackled. Her delayed thinking has kept her. The cold steel felt amazing against her skin. She felt vulnerable as she lay upright spread eagle. The knife is felt against her skin once again. Slowly lightly sliding from her throat down to her chest; tracing her collarbone. Sliding across her breasts grazing each nipple. As it continues to travel down her body, The unknown woman says, "just imagine this cold hard piece of steel pressing harder against your skin". Thoughts of just that begin to rise within her mind. "Please don't hurt me", Kathleen begs. The words not matching her emotions. The knife reaches her lower stomach she gasps. "Mmm someone seems scared, I like that." The knife is pressed into her skin engraving initials as its moved. Tongue retracing the initials drinking up every drop that spilled out. Her pussy is reached, she feels her clit grazed, her body quivers. the knife continues down her leg then drug to her inner thigh. Kathleens mind going crazy wishing they would dig the knife into her skin. She whimpers. The woman now knows the knife is causing arousal. She continues with the knife up the other thigh but presses it harder into the skin. Moans escape Kathleen. Her pussy soaked it starts to run down her leg. She could no longer hide the deep internal struggle. The urge for release creeps closer. "You're learning to be such a good whore." The woman says. As a trickle of blood seeps from Kathleens inner thigh. Kathleen feels a tongue run along the cut. This feeling fills Kathleen and her clit begins to throb. Her body begging, screaming for sweet release. "The way you taste, I desire to suck you dry." says the woman. Kathleen begs, "Yes please drain me, use me, destroy me please! please!" The voice demands, "Thats a good whore beg for me." The tongue continues to lick the blood draining from the cut, slowly moving towards Kathleens clit. Kathleen continues to moan louder, her body barely able to hold itself from release. Her clit slowly licked, getting more and more aggressive. She is told release is not allowed. She whimpers mid moan. Tears begin to stream down her face. The woman laughs and leaves her where she lay.