Chapter 3

As the morning sun rises shining through the sheer red curtains. Startled awake by the tapping of high heels, Kathleen is brought back to the reality that she's still helpless and restrained on the floor. The tapping gets closer and closer until she can feel her captor standing over her. She begins to shutter. From above her she hears, "I hope for your sake you have slept well." Kathleen lay face down quietly unsure of what to say. The taps lead away from her. She starts to relax again. Suddenly she feels a painful sensation land on her back. She hears a voice, "It's playtime bitch". She notices this as the second voice from last night. As the pain fades from her back another painful sensation follows. This time kathleen noticed there was a crack sound when it landed. She remembers this from her past when she was around horses. The whip continues to land a few more times. Kathleens body stiffens more with each lashing. Kathleen begins to whine but it slowly turns to moaning. Kathleen realizes this painful sensation is pleasing to her and her body. Her pussy begins to become wet. Her body is filled with desire. The lashings she didnt want she now wants more. Kathleen screams out, "yes, yes please more." The voice demands, "beg slut." Kathleen begins to beg for what her body now deeply desires. "Please may I have more, I need more PLEASE... PLEASE... PLEASE." "That's a very good slut", says the voice. Before the end of the words the whip hits kathleens skin again and again, harder and harder each time. Kathleens body jerks and flenches, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with every pleasing hit. Her body still yearning for more. The voice can tell she wants more and desires more. "Do you deserve more slut?" is said. Kathleen only able to focus on the pleasing pain, "yes, I'll do anything please". Are the only words she can manage. One by one each lashing continues to hit kathleens back. She begins to moan more and more as blood starts to bead her back. The intense pain has brung her to the edge and she feels as if she wants to cum. Suddenly the words "no cuming bitch" are stated. Her soul sinks and the hope fades that she will be allowed release. The lashings stop and giggles are heard. Another voice asks " can she still move?" The words  "yes she can" are stated. The main voice bellows " then why did you stop slave? Continue now!". The slave does as they are told and continues to tear up kathleens back with the whip, blood spattering across the room. Kathleen continuing to enjoy every single moment. After a while, kathleen goes limp. Her body can't seem to take anymore no matter how much pleasure she still feels. The lashings stop, suddenly a tongue is felt on her back; starting from the bottom going up. Shivers go through her body. "This shall not be wasted. Whore tastes very good." Kathleens back is licked clean. The next words heard, "thats my very good girl my slave." Taps lead away from kathleen into the kitchen. Her mind in and out of consciousness. She is given water and told to sleep. Kathleen can barely hear the two voices exit the room. She once again is left restrained, full of intense sexual desire and alone. Her body so exhausted she finally succumbs to sleep.