Chapter 8

Kathleens eyes fixed on the radiant sight of Mistress, still making the woman moan. Mistress' dominant voice was like sensual music to her ears. She had imagined what Mistress may look like but was not prepared for the beauty she saw. Skin as white as milk, hair as black as the midnight sky, lips as red as blood, and hazel green eyes that pierced her soul. Kathleens eyes continued down the beautiful body she needed to be owned by. Top to bottom curves she desperately wanted to caress. The black fitted leather formed to every inch. Black heels she desired to be dug deep into her skin. The yearn to be owned was deeper than before. She wanted to be near Mistress but loved pleasing her. As she was pleasing the woman and being destroyed by cocks, she closed her eyes and imagined she was pleasing and making Mistress moan. Kathleen dug her face deeper into the woman's pussy at this thought. The woman moaned louder as her juices filled Kathleens mouth. The woman pushes against Kathleens tongue grinding against her face. Harder and deeper the woman makes Kathleen go. The woman comes harder and harder each time. Kathleen eats until her tongue is raw but doesn't want to stop. She deeply wished she was eating Mistress but was glad she was giving the woman so much pleasure. She knew this pleased Mistress. Kathleen opens her eyes and looks up toward Mistress. The black leathered woman was slowly walking toward her. Mistress' eyes focused on her only. Kathleens eyes dart back toward the woman she was pleasing. As Mistress reached Kathleen, she felt a hand on the back of her head. Mistress roughly grabbed a hand full of hair and pulled her head back. Mistress bent down over Kathleen and slowly licked the womans juices clean from her face. Without a word shoves Kathleens face deep into the woman's pussy. Kathleen goes back to licking the woman's pussy with Mistress hand still on the back of her head. Mistress demands the men to take their cocks and back away. She shoves her hand deep within Kathleen. Kathleen tries to hold in a moan. Deeper and harder Mistress shoves her hand in. Unable to control herself, Kathleen lets out a loud moan. She started to ride Mistress' hand and begs to come. Mistress moves her hand from Kathleens head to her back digs her nails in. In a downward motion Mistress slowly causes pain. Kathleen could tell Mistress was enjoying the torture. Juices not only fill Kathleens mouth but her pussy. Kathleen is in ecstasy, her mind reeling from the immense pleasure and pain.  She makes the woman she's pleasuring come like never before. The woman goes limp from exhaustion. Kathleen stops and waits for any command from Mistress. Afraid to displease her, Kathleen looks towards Mistress as she is still being pleasured. Mistress yells out, "who's next to use this whore?" Mistress takes her hands away and steps back. One woman and one man at a time take their turn with Kathleen. She makes woman after woman come even though she can no longer feel her tongue. Man after man use her pussy thrusting deep inside her until each is satisfied. Kathleen takes the continuous pleasure, the pain, and the torture. After each person has taken their turn with her the room begins to empty. Mistress chats a bit with select ones as they leave. The last person leaves the room and Kathleen is left there chained to steel. Mistress leaves the room with her slave. Kathleen watches them walk away desperately wanting to be in the slave's place. She wants to be close to Mistress. She feels jealousy rising up within herself. The desire to be owned by Mistress must be deeper than she first thought or ever expected it to be. This jealousy feeling was another emotion she wasn't used to, especially in a situation she was forced into. She yearned for the day Mistress tell her that she was to be collared by her. to be fully owned by her, as the slave was. She wasn't sure what she was to Mistress, besides just a toy to play with or whore she had confined with no sight of release. She wished to be more than just a whore, she wished deeply for the feel of cold steel of a collar that would never fade, be permanent.