Chapter 7

Her ass being smacked over and over, welts form and hot redness cover her cheeks. The smacking stopped but only for a second. She hears a voice state it was their turn. Then the welts continue to form. Half enjoying but half wishing the pain would stop Kathleen continues to not budge. The welts go from her ass to her back, the voices continue to grow. Where she thought she was alone with her mistress, she now realizes she's not. This causes a new feeling to arise. She tries to listen to the voices but isn't able to make out the words. Not knowing how many others there are or how long she will be used, extremely turns her on. One by one each person in the room takes their turn reddening and welting her ass and back. With each new person the wetter she becomes. She finds herself fully emersed within the new feelings and succumbing to submission. She finds herself never wanting to leave. To fully leave behind any desire of ever returning to her previous life. She knows after the events she had gone through; she would be unable to return to life as she knew it. Being used by each new person mistress had put before her, was one of the best feelings she had ever felt. She's realizing that having no control over her own life is what she always needed. To submit to someone is what she previously had unknowingly desired and wants now more than anything. After each person had taken their turn welting Kathleen, she was limp. She was offered water. She had not realized just how thirsty she had become until the liquid touched her tongue. She was given a brief moment before being forced onto her hands and knees. It was this moment she could hear multiple people around her at once. It was as if they were watching her and enjoying what she was being put through. She had never been watched before, this itself was arousing her. The use did not end, one by one each man took their turn shoving their thick hard cock into her. The woman took their turns with her. Forcing her to make each of them cum while enduring each of the men's cocks deep inside her. Kathleen was becoming sore but yearned for more. The pain she felt only intensified her desire. She now knew she loved being taken advantage of no matter how many tears ran down her face or what she went through. She realized all of the use she was enduring was pleasing to the mistress. The dark woman she still so desperately needed to be owned by. As tears ran down Kathleens face, the use got harder, rougher, and deeper. She loved every second of it and found herself needing it to not stop. She was exhausted but couldn't resist the urge to continue to give in. She desired for the blindfold to be taken off more now than before. She wanted to see not only mistress, but the people she could feel watching her as she was forced continuous intercourse. Her pussy has become almost too sore for her to stand it. She begins to struggle, this gets the attention of Mistress, as Kathleen hoped it would. Mistress walks over, "what's your problem whore?" You run the blindfold over your shoulder trying to get it off. Mistress catches on and she reaches over and roughly pulls the blindfold off. Kathleen was not prepared for what she had seen. The room was filled with people sitting on couches staring at her. Others were pleasuring themselves while watching. Mistress had walked back to where she stood within a group of people just watching Kathleen endure. The initial shock had slowly subsided, and she was forced to continue. Cocks continue to ram in and out of her pussy. "You like that whore don't you", is all she could hear above the voices.  Her face was shoved back into the woman's pussy, she was told to continue eating and making the woman cum. Kathleen noticed that now the blindfold was off her pleasure intensified enormously. She was not dry but even wetter than before. Kathleens tears turned into pleasure moans. They could be heard above the chatter; this aroused the others within the room. The viewing room was slowly turning into something else. The viewers started to grope each other still watching Kathleen being roughly taken advantage of. Moment by moment more voices could be heard moaning. Mistress stayed standing eyes fully focused on Kathleen. She was observing the room but always stopping to watch and stare at Kathleen. Kathleen felt a smack across her face, the woman stated she wasn't done yet. Kathleen hadn't noticed she had stopped while she was watching Mistress. Kathleen continues as she was, making the woman moan. She was more than happy she had finally seen Mistress. She had not seen anyone more beautiful.