Chapter 5

A few hours pass. Kathleen feels a hand brush her cheek. A finger runs across her lips. A kiss lightly placed. She doesn't dare move. Her body motionless, she feels the sensual touch on her neck. The light touch gives her chills. Her nipples become hard, the hand begins to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. She feels another hand begin to play with her clit. Her body starts to move uncontrollably with the motion of the fingers moving inside her. She moans with excitement.  The pace of the fingers begins to pick up. The faster the fingers move the more aggressive they become bringing her closer and closer to the edge. The fingers stop and are pulled from inside her. Both hands continue to caress her body. Filling her body full of pleasure, desire, and the need for more. She feels herself being filled with the strong urge to do anything and be anything for the unknown. A mix of emotions begin to fill her. Pleasure, nervousness, excitement, and fear. Thoughts of needing more but afraid she wouldn't be enough. Her mind reeling while her body begs for more. She yearns for the blindfold to be pulled away from her eyes. She yearns to know the faces. Her mind and body crave for more pain more pleasure.  An unfamiliar feeling is present. She wants to be controlled, overpowered continuously, and to be at the complete mercy of her captors. She wants to feel this feeling further and to understand it. A leash is placed around her neck, unshackled. Forced to her knees on the floor. She is made to crawl away from the X where she had spent a fair amount of time to another area. She hears the creaking of a door. "Crawl inside bitch", the voice demands. She stays still, not moving. A foot forces her into the door from behind and it closes. "Blindfold stays on bitch", she's demanded. She feels around and the bars are cold to the touch. She notices the bars go all the way around her. She is confined to a small area unable to move from it. This should alarm her, but she just curls up and waits.  The taps of heels leaving is a familiar sound. Alone, she continues to feel around the cage. She notices a lock is on the outside of one side. The urge to unveil her eyes is almost overwhelming. The internal struggle begins, to remove the blindfold or to do as demanded. If she removes it, will she be able to escape or will she find herself at a loss as before? As the urge gets stronger, the familiar fear of death creeps in. She doesn't want to anger; she wants to live. With this fear in mind once again, she curls back up on an area of her confinement to continue to wait. From where she lay, she can hear distant whispering. She tries to make out the words. Silence surrounds her for a moment. Whimpers and a gasp of air brake the silence. "The whore will stay; she is being broken and shown a life she secretly has wanted". The other, "yes Mistress." She now knew one of her captures was a female mistress but who was the other?  What was once a captured victim is becoming a whore for Mistress. As the words she just heard fill her mind, feelings of never getting out fill her body. This feeling disturbed Kathleen before but now she is hardly shaken. Her family she will continue to miss but a life she had only thought about in her dreams was coming true. She now had knowledge and feelings she welcomed instead of feared. Captured as a victim but was she now a controlled whore? This put a smile on Kathleen's face. The hope for pain, pleasure, and play fills her body. Still aroused from the earlier use she fights the urge to touch her wetness.  She continued to think on this through the night as she waited what would be in store for her the following morning. She is unable to sleep and desperately awaits Mistress return.