Chapter 6

In the quiet of the silence, thoughts roam, bodies desire, and urges come to the surface. Never did Kathleen think she would desire her captors. Never yearn for their touch the way she does. Feel the need to be taken advantage of and be at their complete mercy. Her body missing the coldness of the steel, the pain and the pleasure, and the abuse she had undergone. Never did she think she'd want it so desperately. Her body calls and begs for it. The feeling of her skin tearing, blood dripping, and the warmth of a tongue caressing her body. The bars that confine her only deepen the desperation she feels to be next to mistress. The longer morning takes to arrive the more she wants to break out. Kathleen hears something in the kitchen. She was so deep in thought she hadn't noticed anyone. She perks up in hopes that it's mistress. She is deeply disappointed when her ears deceive her. "It's time to eat bitch", says the slave. A bowl is shoved into the cage. Kathleen feels the bowl of what's supposed to be food. Unsure of the substance her stomach rumbles. She digs her hand in scooping out a bite. As disgusting as it tasted, she was too hungry to complain. She finished the bowl and curled up to continue to wait for the woman she longed to call 'her mistress'. She drifts off to sleep. After what seemed like hours, she hears tapping on tile. A soft voice, " Good morning pet". Kathleen awakens and lifts her head. Her ears hear what seemed like the most amazing sound. Yearning for the blindfold to be taken off, to finally see the seductress she wished would take her over and own her. She hears the latch lift on the cage, this excites her. She hears the jingle of a chain. Something cold is placed around her neck. She feels a tug at her neck, she follows trying to contain herself. Crawling on her hands and knees out of the cage, she can feel she is being led somewhere. She crawls for what seemed a long time before she hears a door creak open. She is led into whatever is behind the creaky door and is told to sit and stay. She obeys the demand, unsure if its due to the unknown or her desire to listen to Mistress. Her body starts to fill with dread as she hears the taps of heels leave her. She feels the cold object around her neck go limp, but she doesn't dare move. She senses an atmosphere change while she sits where she was placed. Taps become closer again and she feels a tug at her neck. Shes led to another area and told to stay again. This time she hears "Good Whore". This statement sends an exciting erotic chill through Kathleens body. She's told to stand up and not to move. Kathleen obeys. She hears something scoot towards her across the floor. Still, she doesn't move. She is demanded to sit. She does as she's told. She feels something touch her clit as she approaches a squat. She comes to a sudden halt fear starts to creep in. She doesn't want to displease. "Sit whore Now!" Her body starting to shake she does as she's told. Slowly she feels something enter her. Unsure of what she had just sat on and what had entered her pussy, she sits paralyzed besides the uncontrollable shaking of her body. She feels cuffs clamp down around her wrists and her hands are bound behind her back. She begins to feel vibration between her legs and the object inside her begin to move up and down. She tries to clench her legs together but is unable to. She feels the object moving gradually faster inside her. Unable to ignore feelings and building sensations. Kathleens body starts to move with the motion of the object. Unable to contain a moan, she screams out in pleasure. The sensations continuing to build within her entire body she presses her pussy down onto the object harder and harder. Louder screams escape from within her. Her pussy juices begin to drip onto where she sat. The puddle beneath her getting bigger she hears, "Yes whore that's it. Keep going." The voice speaks as if she has a choice, but she knows she in fact doesn't. Kathleen rides up and down upon the object, she feels her body wanting to burst with pleasure. After the previous days Kathleen knows not to release. She obeys as she's demanded. This goes on for what seemed like hours, her body in ecstasy with pleasure and her pussy beginning to be sore. Tears form in her eyes. Kathleen unable to form any thoughts, unsure if the tears are from the pleasure or the pain. Suddenly the object stops, her body beyond sensitive and her clit pulsing continuously. She sits motionless and exhausted. Just when she thinks she may be given a break to breath, she's pulled up and to yet another place. Walking was difficult but she had no choice. Her legs follow as demanded, wetness still running down. Out of her control she is forced to bend over something. It's another cold object, her sensitive nipples become hard against it. "Don't move whore." she's demanded. She tries not to squirm against the coldness. Her ass is smacked hard, it jolts her body slightly. The shock sends waves through her, and her cheeks instantly burn. The initial sting brings the pain, as it sets in pleasure is felt. Kathleen finds herself enjoying what she is being forced to endure and what she had been smacked with.