epilogue (9)

I didn't proofread

No pov:

All were in the livingroom, in silence until this stepmother said something.

"So you out here being a fa*got yoongi?" His ms.min said and yoongi looked at her with shock.

"What did you just call me?" He asked as he stood up.

"A fa*got, isn't that what you are?" She answered with a smirk.

Yoongi was about to pounce on her until hoseok grabbed him and pulled his to sit down.

"Minseo, did you just call my son a fa*got?" Mr.min asked angrily to his wife.

"Yes I did" she said with a proud smile.

Mr.min had veins poping out his face and stood up looking at her.

"Get out"

"What"

"GET OUT MY SONS HOUSE!, IVE KNOWN WHAT YOU USE TO DO TO HIM BUT DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE I WAS BLINDED BY MY LOVE FOR YOU BUT THAT ENDS HERE!. YOU HAVE CROSSED YOU LINES AND IM SICK OF IT, I ALREADY FILED FOR DIVORCE MONTHS AGO, NOW LEAVE THIS HOUSE AND TAKE YOUR KIDS WITH YOU!" mr.min yelled and both yoongi and hoseok leaned back on the couch for shock. His hair was on fire.

Yoongi hasn't seen his dad this man since his twin sister broke the painting my mom did of him.

"W-what do you mean, those girls are your kids to, I will put you on child support!" She yelled as she grabbed her things.

"Those kids aren't mine, go ask taegyu, he told me everything!" Mr.min yelled again and minseo looked dead. She rushed out the house and never looked back.

Mr.min turned to yoongi and hoseok to see them with their eyes out of their sockets.

"Sry about that, but I will not let my son get disrespected in his own house" he said and sat down.

"Now, yoongi who is this?" He asked.

"H-he is my friend from school" yoongi answered nervously.

"Clam down yoongi, I don't care who you like or what you like as long as your happy" his dad said as he took his hand.

"I will always love you yoongles." His dad said and turned towards hoseok.

"You name son?"

"Jung hoseok"

"Jung?!, was you moms name yeon-min?" Mr.min asked asked and hoseok looked shocked.

"Yes?!, how did you know?!"

"I used to know her in highschool, we were best friends, at one point she told me her Secret too" he said and smiled.

"Does yoongi know?"

"Yes" hoseok said and yoongi looked at theme.

"So you've known his mom, before?" Yoongi said and his dad nodded.

"Talking about her made me remember something that we did a long time ago" his dad said and smiled.

"Did you guys date?!?!" Yoongi said.

"Hahaha, no we went to a witch friend that she had and got our futures read"  he laughed and both hoseok and yoongi sighed in relief.

"What did the witch say?" Hoseok asked.

"We took turns, I went first and she said the I will have a beautiful wife and a son. But my life would fall apart but I will find a new and something like that. For yeonmin hers was a baby boy would be brought to her one day and she would turn that baby I to a vampire to save it from some people or what not" mr.min said but he wasn't done.