A Second Set up by the Director

Time skip after a few days had passed since the upload ans blowing up of the video:

Me, Ballister, and Nimona were all chilling on the couch while watching a zombie movie. "I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I actually feel bad for the zombies!" Ballister said to me and Nimona, I nodded in agreement to him but when waiting for a response from Nimona we only saw a sleeping Nimona who was out cold. She snores with her mouth wide open! It was adorable!! She then tossed and turned while shapeshifting into a fox, and then to a cat. "Stop..don't" she said as she tossed uneasily. Ballister was still engaged with the movie to notice while I placed my hand on her shoulder as I lightly shook her awake. "Nimona, Nimona, it's okay. You just had a bad dream. Your safe here." I said as I craddled her in my arms. She then yawned and fell back asleep in my arms. I placed her down on the couch while placing a blanket on her, I then brushed back her bangs and kissed her on the forehead. "I love you, y/n." She said while drifting off, still half asleep. I blushed at her statement. Even though she probably hadn't even realized what she had said due to her being half awake. "I love you too, Nimona." I said. I looked over to Ballister who was no longer interested in the movie but watching me and Nimona. "She's so cute when she sleeps." I whispered to him. He nodded while laughing a bit, I think he knows I love her. I wonder if she knows. He then started making kissy faces towards be and Nimona that's ere pretty loud. Yup. He definitely knows I like her now. "Ballister shut up! Your gonna wake her!" I said to him while putting a pillow in his face to shut him up. "Y/n...you like Nimona, don't you?" He asked me while getting the pillow out of his face and getting on a serious note. "How did you know?" I asked him. "Y/n, don't be silly. It's so obvious! The way you look at her, blush at her remarks, it's obvious your in love with her! And I think she likes you too." He said to me. "You really think so?" I asked him while glancing over to the sleeping Nimona and smiling. "I know so." He reassured me. I gave him a hug, "thanks, Ballister. Your the best." I said. He hugged back. Me and Ballister continued to watch the movie while eating the rest of the pizza. Until we both noticed a video that popped up on Ballister's laptop. We walked over to see what all the ruckus was. People were furious with the Director and the institute, but the video We saw was of the Director claiming that it wasn't really her in the video and even though it looked, sounded and acted like her, it wasn't her, but was in fact Nimona. Even though it really was the Director in the video and Nimona was in the form of Ambrosius. Not the Director. This bitch had lied. (Again).
Just as we thought we were going to clear Ballister's name, the Director had to frame him..again. There were comments popping up like; "Monster!" And "we have to kill it!" These made my heart sink to the bottom of my stomach. The townspeople were raging and they all wanted to hunt Nimona down! I can't let this happen! No! Not to Nimona! I love her!! If they're going to kill her then they'll have to kill me too! Ballister then got up and told me he was going to the bar to talk to Ambrosius about this. I stayed with Nimona and watched her sleep. It may sound creepy to some but I don't care. It might be the last time I'd ever get to see her sleep. The thoughts raced through my mind like wild horses. It was too much. I couldn't help but cry. I cried silently in order not to wake Nimona. I then cuddled up beside her just as she turned her head towards me, still asleep but I could see her beautiful face. Here goes nothing. I looked at her, cupped her cheeks with my hands and slowly kissed her on the lips for as long as I could. Her lips felt right on mine. I don't know if I would've ever gotten the chance to kiss her and if I didn't then I would've regretted not doing it now. I can't let them take Nimona away from me.

Sorry this chapter is short and sorry that it's a cliff hanger! the next one will be longer!