Something...Something...Something...I love you

"HOLY SH-" Said Ballister I ran over to Nimona and hugged her as Ballister did as well. "Oh, Nimona..I thought u were dead. Don't ever leave me again." I said to her. "So..y/n, what was that thing you told me?" Nimona asked as she let go over the triple hug. "Huh?" I asked completely clueless. "Something something something...I love you?" She asked while repeating what I had said earlier. "Oh..that.." I said as I blushed uncontrollably. "Earth to y/n" Nimona said as I snapped out of my trance, once again. I stepped close to her and gave her a light kiss on her lips, she kissed back. I felt her wrap her arms around my waist as I wrapped mine around her neck. We then let go of the kiss, our foreheads touching. "I love you Nimona" I said while staring into her eyes. "I love you too y/n." She said as she kissed me again. We looked over to Ballister who seemed surprised but in awe as he watched this scene, we giggled a bit.

Time skip; 15 years:

Ballister and Goldenloin are now Married and have two kids (adopted) a boy and a girl Named Amber and Ben, and Nimona and y/n are now married with three kids, all girls. (Embryo adoption, y/n was pregnant!) the girls are named, Nina, Mona, and Leah.
(If you don't like the names you could change them!)
I hope you liked the story! :)

Extras:

Songs I that remind me of y/n & Nimona <33: