Fated Meeting

"I still don't think this is a great idea." Lilith lamented as the inseam of her leg was measured by the tailor and the number jotted onto a scrap of paper.

"Will you stop. You can't back out now, so let the man get his measurements and then you can show me your mask." Omega countered, still reading a magazine that had been on the small table beside his chair. The old man kneeling at Lilith's feet ran the flexible measuring tape from her hip down her leg, his hand brushing her skin. Sweat had beaded on his bald head, glistening under the iridescent lights of the workshop. Lilith sighed, glancing down at the man as he jotted down another number. This must have been the last measurement he needed as he quickly shoved the slip of paper into his pocket, stood, and left.

"Can you at least pretend to have sympathy for me?" Lilith whined, pouting. Omega looked up from his reading to see her puppy dog eyes, her lower lip poking out slightly. Setting the magazine down on his lap, he chuckled.

"Of course my Queen. How unkind of Alpha to make you get out of that fucking castle and maybe get fucked a bit too." Omega said, laughing. Lilith gasped at his comment, stepping off of the little stool she was on to smack his arm. Omega swiftly grabbed her, pulling her into his arms, the magazine falling to the floor. His eyes looked over the curves of her face, the fullness of her cherry lips. "You know I'll fuck you, right Lilith?" He growled, the sound causing her to gasp. His hand cradled her face, his thumb running over her lower lip. His lips were then on hers and she breathed him in, her tongue running over his. Her body ached for him, her core throbbing with her heartbeat.

"Oh God, please fuck me." Lilith begged as their lips parted, his open mouth running along her jaw line. The heat of his breath drew out a shuttering moan as she straddled him, the bike shorts she wore riding up her center. "Fuck me Omega." She whimpered.

A thud jolted her awake, her heart racing, a pulsing wetness between her legs. It had now been nearly 3 weeks without any sexual contact, and her body felt like it was vibrating with pent up energy. Through the crack in the door leading to the sitting room, she saw a maid scurry out. Lilith whimpered, thinking about releasing her own tension but it just wasn't cutting it. She didn't just want to cum, she wanted to be fucked. She wanted to be taken, aggressively and passionately. Sitting up, she saw Aamon beside her, the sight stalling her movements. His golden hair was tussled from sleep, his beard a bit thicker than he normally kept it. She wanted to wake him and ask him to help her...He needs his rest. She instead got out of bed and into the shower.

She sat in the dining room a short while later, her hair poorly blow-dried and a need still coiled tight within her. She was wearing a simple black silk slip dress to match the black pendant still hanging from her neck. As is the case almost every morning, Belial walked in shortly after her arrival. Their eyes met and his steps slowed as his eyes roamed her face and body.

"Good morning." Lilith greeted him, a small smile playing on her lips. She loved the way he looked at her, but he would never act on what he wanted. She marveled still at his restraint when he was with her, though lately she did wish it was less. Belial cleared his throat before returning her smile with one of his stunning grins.

"Good morning Lilith. That is quite a dress to wear for archery practice." Belial said, sitting beside her. Lilith giggled, shaking her head.

"No archery today, sorry. I have to spend the rest of the morning with Papa Nihil." Lilith corrected him. Belial sat askew in his chair as to keep his eyes on Lilith, his back against the arm rest of the chair.

"He is a lucky man then. I heard you got your outfits for the upcoming tour. How are you feeling about that?" He asked, a plate of food manifesting itself before him. Lilith sighed, shrugging.