Chapter 3: New Arrivals (short chapter)

...Meanwhile, on the surface, another human found out this facility and... well...

Survivor: "Nobody told me that the facility... malfunctioned? The lights flicker, and there are some remains... but, where is the elevator..."

The survivor inspected the missing elevator shaft carefully. He noticed that someone dropped a keycard here, and there were remains of what used to be a security guard. A Laminax cap, a lighter, and a vape. The survivor inspected these items carefully, as it can lead to info of what happened in the facility.

Survivor: "...Did the security guard just... go down there? They should know it's dangerous."

The survivor then attached a rope to the wall of one of the entrance to the facility, and went down the shaft of what used to be the elevator. He brought out a knife, but strangely enough, the survivor's rope got cut in half, and before he could know it, she barely almost kept falling down if it wasn't for a small elevator entrance that would have been one of the floors for the elevator. The survivor climbed into the room, and it looked like... hell. Strange colored puddles, goo on the floor, and the lights working, but flickering. He could see gootraxians walking around, and he hid so they wouldn't notice them.

Survivor: "Is THIS what the scientist really... found? Created...? I have to find that security guard one way or another."