Chapter 6: I care about you.

As you walk across the halls, you see a sign that says "Check all your surroundings." You look around and don't find anything. But 2 gootraxians named Jammer and Panther look at you far away in the crystal caves, far enough that they won't see you.

(Also the gootraxian language is explained in English for this chapter.)

Jammer: "Hey Panther, what do you think the human is here for?"

Panther: "To kill us? We gotta kill them before they kill us."

Jammer: "Or they used the elevator that Darkogen broke..."

Panther: "Probably that."

They walked away from their hiding spot and went to the other side of the cave, where there was a small cave opening where the gootraxians lived. Inside the cave was just a large area with a lot of crystals, puddles, and some facility rooms the gootraxians home to.

Jammer: "Why can't we just let the human be?"

Panther: "Because you think you are so chill with your music, you can't see that these humans want to kill us."

Jammer: "What do you..."

Panther: "Listen, in this... place. It's kill, or BE killed. You have to protect yourself. I can't have anymore friends dying."

Jammer looked at Panther with a fearful look. Panther knew Jammer was more pacifist than all the other gootraxians, and that the humans hate them. Panther went into a darker corner of the crystal cave and abandoned him with only a few words.

Panther: "Just be safe for me. Please."

Jammer acknowledged as he saw Panther's yellow glowing eyes vanishing. A fearful, but encouraging encounter. Jammer looked through the cave opening. He knows that he SHOULD be careful.