How they react to you calling them Daddy

Ponyboy~ "Hey, Daddy" I said walking into my boyfriend Ponyboy's room. He sat his book down and looked up at you with a confused look on his face "Hey y/n....what did you call me that for?" Ponyboy asked, "Call you what..?" I asked, clearly playing dumb "Never mind.." Pony mumbled  "Whatcha reading?" I asked, "Gone with the wind," Ponyboy said as I sat down on the bed "Can we cuddle?" I asked "Of course," Pony said, I laid down on his chest and he started rubbing my back. "Are you comfortable?" Ponyboy asked "I am Daddy," I said, smiling up at him. Ponyboy turned as red as a tomato and looked at me. I could feel my cheeks start to get hot and hoped it wasn't noticeable. "Why do you keep calling me that?" Ponyboy asked "No reason..." I said quietly. Later that night he'd tell Sodapop about it and Soda would make fun of you two a lot. 

Dallas~ You were at Bucks with your boyfriend Dally. You two had fallen asleep together and you just woke up, but Dally wasn't beside you when you woke up. You got up and headed downstairs. "Hey Buck, where's Dally?" You asked, "Hey kiddo he's outside." Buck said You headed outside and saw Dally smoking a cigarette on the porch. "Hey, Daddy" You said walking up to him and giving him a hug "Hey that's a new name," Dallas said with a smirk making you blush. That's one thing Dally never failed to do, no one else had that kind of effect on you. "Do you like it?" You asked quietly "It's okay doll." Dally said taking a puff of his cigarette as I smile up at him. I think he likes it but obviously won't admit it.

Johnny~ You and Johnny were in the lot stargazing. You shivered under the cold Autmn breeze.  "You cold" Johnny asked putting his arm around me "Yeah" I say quietly, Johnny took his jacket off and  put it on my shoulders. "Aw thanks daddy" I say, I don't know why I said that, but I was feeling bold. Johnny's face turned bright red and he began to stutter. "No problem b-babe" he said, He was silent for awhile and I was starting to get concerned. "You ok" I ask looking over at him "Yea, just don't call me that around the gang ok?" Johnny says "Okay" I say smiling an snuggling closer to him.

Sodapop~ I was sitting on the couch waiting for Soda to get home from work. About 10 minutes later he came home and I gave him a big hug. "Hey daddy, how was work" I ask, He just looked down at me smiling and gave me a kiss on the head. "It was good, you have to be careful Darry's just in the kitchen and he could've heard you" Soda whispers to me, as he leads me to his bedroom ;)

Two-bit~ He would laugh and make a joke about it then give you a kiss.

Steve~ He'd probably get turned on then you two would have to go back to his house ;)

Darry~ He would probably tell you to be careful because he doesn't want his brothers hearing you.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I got lazy for the last 3 srry, but I might change them eventually?