Ponyboy Curtis ~ smut

:Y/n's POV

You were suddenly distracted from your thoughts when you heard the Curtis' front door open with a creak. "Hey y/n!" Your boyfriend Ponyboy said excitedly "Hey Pony, I brought my books so we can study." I said as I hugged him, I missed him so much even though I had just seen him at school a few hours ago. "Actually, the gang left and since it'll just be us, we should just hang out instead of study." Ponyboy said as he gently grabbed my hand and led me to the couch "Oh..okay sounds fine to me" I said shyly at the thought of being with Pony alone.

I sat next to Ponyboy on the couch as we watched a movie. Throughout the movie, he slowly moved closer to me, but I didn't mind it much. My cheeks flushed red as the spicy scene in the movie came on.

Suddenly, Ponys hand was on my thigh rubbing it gently. I looked up at him now redder than before, and he smirked in response. I tried to look down at my feet and wait for the scene to end but Pony used his finger to gently lift my head up and planted a gentle kiss on my lips. When he pulled away, I longed for more kisses, I wanted his lips on mine forever. I slowly moved onto his lap and connected our lips once again. The passionate kiss felt like hours. Pony unexpectedly slipped his tongue into my mouth making the kiss more heated. I moaned slightly as Pony explored my mouth. It felt better than I thought it would. I was so into the kiss that I hadn't realized that I was slightly grinding onto Pony. 

We paused the kiss to catch our breath looking into each other's eyes. Ponyboy gently picked me up bridal style and brought me into his bedroom. I've never had sex before so I'm kind of nervous that ill mess up, but I wouldn't want my first time to be with anyone other than Ponyboy. 

He gently set me down on the bed and began to kiss my neck as I played with his hair instinctively. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Pony mumbled into my neck "Yes" I answered just above a whisper. "Ok" Pony said, grabbing a condom from a drawer and opening up the package. "Pony, have you ever done this before?" I asked quietly. "No, you'll be my first after tonight, am I your first?" Ponyboy asked "No, you're my first too" I said looking up at him and smiling warmly. We both began to kiss again, as the kiss became more heated eventually, I could feel a pool of wetness forming in my underwear.

I pulled away breathlessly deciding to do something instead of letting him do all the work. I gently pulled his face down towards mines and sucked on the soft skin of his neck, I earned some low moans and whimpers from him causing me to smirk while still sucking on his soft skin knowing that I'm the one who's causing him to feel this way.

:Pony's POV

I sat up and gently started undressing her while beginning to undress myself too. (A/n: I CAN'T REMEMBER IF THEY UNDRESSED ALREADY OR NOT) 

Just as I was about to thrust into her the door bust open causing as both to jump up and pull the sheets over us. Of course it was Soda and Steve. "Omg...did we cockblock you y/n?" Steve asked Soda just pushed him out of the room and apologized closing the door.

"You two better get dressed before Darry gets back!" Soda shouts 

"We will" I shout back before turning over to see a blushing y/n. "I'm so sorry I thought they'd be gone longer." I say "It's alright well just do it at my house next time, we should probably get dressed before Darry gets back." Y/n says chuckling "Yeah" I say lightly blushing 

she was so perfect

I guess I'll just have to wait until next time.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I feel evil rn...

SORRY 

but like me? actually right a full smut...I can't see that happening..