Chapter 2: The Aftermath

DESTINY'S P.O.V

     I woke up in my bunk with a pounding headache when I heard people talking. This was the only moment I was happy to be a light sleeper. "Why the hell would you do that?" I heard an angry Ronnie yell. "That bitch deserved it." A sharp tone replied. Bitch? Deserved it? What did I do? And why does he hate me so much? "Well, if you hurt my little sister again I swear to satan that you will never want to look at yourself ever again. Do you understand me?!" Ronnie seemed livid. I knew things wouldn't turn out well on their own, so I walked into the front lounge.

     As soon a I walked out of the bunk are, Ronnie immediately engulfed me into a hug "Oh my god! Are you okay?" Ronnie asked me, And I quickly nodded in response and turned to Max."What did I do to you?" I asked angrily. Max just rolled his eyes and started to walk away, but I couldn't let him get away. I needed to fine out what was up. I found myself grabbing him and yelling: "Fucking answer me Max!!" That horrible Max just chuckled with a terrible look on his face. "Don't act like you don't know, slut!" He shouted at me. 'Whoa Whoa Whoa. What is he talking about?' I thought to myself as I walked to Ronnie's room and laid in his bed, slowly drifting off to sleep. I don't wanna sleep alone tonight.

MAXS P.O.V

      Destiny, (Storms real name) went into Ronnie's room quietly, and I sighed. I fell onto my ass and sat down with my head in my hands. I felt the spot next to me sink "You really fucked up." I heard a posh accent say. "Yeah. I know. Maybe I shouldn't be such a dick to her..I'll speak with her tomorrow" I said firmly, yet quietly. "Yeah. You should get some sleep, mate" The male replied. And with that, I walked to my bunk, got in softly and thought about how to fix things.

     As morning sunlight poured through the window, I groggily rolled over and landed with a thump on the floor. With a wince, I stood up and sloppily pulled my hair in a pony tail, and then walked into the living/lounge area. When I looked to my right, I saw a Destiny laying asleep on the couch, her long brown hair falling on her shoulders. Her pink cheeks highlighted her sleepy face, making her.. Wait what am I saying, I could not possibly have a cru-.. No. I just .. couldn't.