Chapter Four: Old friends..

STORM'S P.O.V

Over the course of the last few days, Max and I have gotten pretty close. I never knew he could be such a nice guy. The rest of the guys have been telling me that he has a crush on me, but I don't think he does. We're just friends.

MAX'S P.O.V

Destiny and I have been getting close, And I kind of told the guys that I might have a small have a crush on her. And especially for them not to tell her. Tonight I had plans to take her to dinner at about 8 to a cute restaurant with an outside venue I know she'll love. I hope she says yes to my offer..

DESTINY'S P.O.V

It's our day off today, and we're all just hanging around with a few bands that were also on this tour. Soon, some good friends of mine will be joining the tour, so I'm really excited about that. But.. I have no clue when they are gonna get here. It's killing me! I got up from the pull of chair that I was sitting on next to our bus to go take a walk. Max walked up from his initial spot to one beside me. "Hey Maxie, what's up?" I asked to the sweet, changed man. "I was just wondering if.." Then, suddenly, I was pulled by a tan arm. I spun on my heel to see who it was and I immediately wrapped my arms and legs around them. The tall person spun us around. Robert Ortiz. "Long time no see, love," Robert said as he put me down. "No kidding, Curls!" I said back excitedly "Well i'll see you later? I'll text you!" I said happily. And with that said, Robert smiled at me then walked away.

I turned back around to an awkward standing Max. "Soo,,what were you saying?" I asked out of curiosity. "I.. was going to ask if you would like to go to dinner with me tomorrow night.. But I see you and Robert are a thing soooo..." He trailed off quietly. "Robert and I are not a 'thing'. . But I would love to go to dinner with you, Maxwell". Max smiled at my response, and we soon started to walk to the bus together.

MAX'S P.O.V

Walking back to the bus, I heard my phone ring. Taking my phone out of my back pocket in one swift movement, I checked to see who was calling me. When I saw who it was, I stopped walking and answered it. Destiny continued her way to the bus and climbed in. "Hello?" I asked cautiously into the phone. "Hey Maxie, I miss you... Nick and I are in a fight at this point in time. You wanna come to my hotel tomorrow?" "Alright, I'll be there." I replied to the girl that I've missed so dearly. Lexus.