Chapter 1: Oops

DESTINYS P.O.V

     I was about to go on stage when my best friend pulled me into a warming hug. I hugged her back before running to my drum set, twirling my sticks in the air as we began to play the first song. I'm not a Vampire. My fans know me as Storm, The new female drummer for the one and only, Falling In Reverse.

    I joined the band a month or so ago when my best friend Ronnie called me and said they needed a new drummer, and that Ryan had sadly left. The show soon ended with cheers and screams. The rest of the band walked off the stage as the next band walked on. It took me a few seconds to realize that the lead singer of the next band had winked at me. ..What? They all quickly ran on stage and began their first song, Shadow Moses.

     The guys and I have been getting along pretty well but there is this one person that I hate. Maxwell Scott Green. "I'll race ya!" Jacky said with a smirk "You're on!" I grinned and laughed back. Jacky and I were about to start running when Max laughed snarkily. "Pff. Anyone could beat that fat ass in a race!" I immediately felt hurt, but just brushed it off. No need to create drama. I grinned at Jacky as we took of running, but suddenly I felt myself fall to the ground and everything spin out black.