Meet greet and friends?

DESTINY P.O.V

     Last night I wasn't feeling so well, so I went and slept on the couch. I woke up to find Max sitting on the opposite couch and instantly groaned. He had his long, beautiful hair in a ponytail and was wearing his glasses. I always loved when he put his hair up...It was just cute. He must have heard me groan because he looked up from his phone to look at me. "Hey sleepy head, how did you sleep?" Max asked me sweetly and innocently. Immediate confusion flooded my head. Was I dreaming? Did he really just say that? "Uhh yeah. I slept fine..But is...is something wrong?" I asked, clearly needing some answers. "Nah. I'm fine. I need to talk to you later though, And you have to get ready we have a show soon." With that, I shrugged a little and got up to go make my morning coffee. When I got over to the counter, it was sitting there all perfectly and deliciously made. Before I could ask, I heard someone yell "Oh! And I made your coffee for you!" Max. All of this was strangely odd, so I continued to the bathroom to put on some shorts, a tank and a vest. I left my hair down and ran out to the lounge. We all walked anxiously to the stage for a sound check, and soon enough it was time to play.

     I ran behind my drum set and sat down in my not very comfy chair as the rest of the guys ran out. "How y'all doing tonight?" I yelled into my mic, and the crowd roared in response. I started the beat to our first song. The Drug In Me Is You. The show ended rather quickly, and now we were off the meet and greet. It was Derek, Jacky, Max, a Ronnie and myself. I was day dreaming in my chair when a fan came up to me. I signed his poster happily, and then he asked for a hug. I accepted politely and gave the young boy a hug, smiling for the cameras. I yelped a little as I felt someone grab my butt, and I jumped back angrily. I pushed the young male away from me and then suddenly Max sprung up out of his seat, looking really upset. He began to cause a scene, and I just clenched my teeth. "How DARE you disrespect her like that!!" He yelled in the boy's face. "Max, its fine.." I said trying, to calm him down. I have never seen Max act like this. Why is he so .. Reactive?

MAX'S P.O.V

     I was signing a fans poster when I saw some guy hug Destiny. It was fine at first, But then he touched her butt. I know some people wouldn't see that as such a bad thing, but I felt my face get red and I couldn't control myself. Destiny tried calming me down and it worked a little bit, but it was still weighing on my mind. After a while, I did calm down, but I started to get nervous about when I needed talk to her.

RONNIE'S P.O.V

     Lately, Max has been acting different to Des. I wonder what's going on. They just walked away from the rest of us. The meet and greet has just finished and I was ready to get back to the bus, but then I walked up to Jacky to see if he knew if anything as happening. I asked him what he thinks is going on with the whole situation, and he told me that he talked with Max, and that he might like Des. So that's whats going on.. Ugh. I know it's none of my business, but I wonder what they are talking about.

DESTINY'S P.O.V

     I was going off on the rude fan when Max pulled me away and led me to a bench down the road. "Ow Max!! Get off of me" I squeaked as he gripped my arm "I need to talk to you" he said seriously, and I just looked at him as he began to talk. "Well, I know that I have been a real jerk and I wanted to ask if we can maybe start over. Can you please forgive me?" He said, his head tipped down ever so slightly. I instantly smiled and said "Yes, I forgive you, and I would love to." He looked back up to me, smiling subtly. "We should get back before the guys start to worry." He said quickly. I nodded my head in agreement and we walked in comfortable silence to the bus. When we walked onto the bus and everyone stared. "What?" I asked as I walked to the bathroom where the shower was. I heard an echo of "Nothing.." come from the guys. Man are these guys strange.