21-30

21

    Ye Zhuyan really didn't know that something happened to the Wen family's "Transcendence Technology".

If Wen Huiyun had told her this before, she would not have believed it, but now, she believed that Wen Huiyun hadn't lied.

Ye Zhuyan's mood sank, and he frowned and asked, "The funds are frozen? What happened to the company?"

Wen Huiyun didn't know the specific situation, the original book didn't write in detail, and Wen Huiyun read the novel roughly, Many details were not noticed.

Wen Huiyun recalled the phone calls with his family and the bank, and answered her briefly.

"There was a big project involving a change in the policy on the product standards, the partners withdrew their capital, and all the money from 'Transcendence' was covered in it. Just when the financing expired, the bank urged the account." Wen Huiyun paused, his voice helpless:

" It has been delayed for a while, and all the mortgaged houses have been taken away."

Ye Zhuoyan kept silent. The business world is ever-changing. You may double your fortune overnight, or you may lose your reputation.

Something happened to the Ye family, and she wanted to ask the Wen family for help, but she didn't expect that the Wen family also fell into the quagmire.

She glanced at Wen Huiyun, and that inexplicable sense of disobedience rose again.

The Wen family was on the verge of bankruptcy, but Ye Zhuyan didn't feel how sad Wen Huiyun was, and Wen Huiyun had never cared about the company's business before, but this time he was able to clearly explain the company's plight.

Ye Juyan didn't accept the savings card, Wen Huiyun reminded her in a low voice: "Joseph?" He handed the card to her.

Ye Zhuyan curled up his fingers: "If this is the case, I can't take the money." "

I promised you would help the Ye family, and I will."

Wen Huiyun insisted.

"Although the company's funds are frozen now, it has not reached the point where it is completely irreparable. My dad has already tried to find a way to find out the situation from the people above. Some people deliberately want to block us. As long as the top can let go and bring back the goods stranded in Europe Transfer."

Wen Huiyun put the card into Ye Zhuyan's pocket: "Jiyan, give me a chance to redeem my sins, otherwise the guilt in my heart will never be resolved." Otherwise, her heroine's favorability value will not be brushed up all the time, and the pheromones will

remain The potion has not been exchanged yet! TAT

doesn't know how much favorability it needs to reach to change the fate of cannon fodder...

Ye Zhuoyan remained silent for a while, accepted the savings card, and said, "Well, I borrowed this from you, and I will pay it back in the future. Wait a minute Wait, I'll write you an IOU."

Wen Huiyun hurriedly said: "No need, how can I give it to the old—" She stopped her mouth in time, her voice was extremely low: "...the mother who wrote the IOU I

don't know if Ye Zhuyan heard Wen Huiyun's muttering, but he wrote an IOU to Wen Huiyun very rigorously, signed by both parties, and pressed red handprints.

The card was given to Ye Juyan, but Wen Huiyun had one thing on his mind.

She put away the IOU, and of course she wouldn't ask Ye Zhuyan to pay it back. As for whether she should keep the debt or not, I'll talk about it later.

Suddenly there was a light behind him.

Wen Huiyun turned his head, and the small light on the bedside table was on.

The light is a pat light made of silicone material, made into a chubby animal image, equipped with the latest remote sensing system developed by "Transcendence Technology".

A set of lights consists of two lights. Even if they are separated by a long distance, they can be turned on and off at the same time and the lights can interact with each other through data networking.

Shooting different places can trigger different light groups, forming different expressions on the animal's face, which can convey the mood of the owner.

Now the lamp is the big smiling face of a Cheshire cat. Wen Huiyun's lamp is bound to the lamp given to Ye Zhuyan. Wen Huiyun didn't turn on the light, which means Ye Zhuyan turned on the light and chose the smiling face.

Wen Huiyun smiled and sat down on the bedside, touching the pat light.

Well, Ye Zhuoyan just wants to be happy.

As long as Ye Zhuyan is happy, she is also happy.

"Congratulations, rookie! You have performed exceptionally well recently, and you have gained five points of favorability from the heroine!"

Classmate Xiao La suddenly appeared on Wen Huiyun's shoulder and applauded enthusiastically.

Wen Huiyun curled the corners of his mouth, look, the system just sent her "happy".

Xiaola asked her: "Wen Huiyun 2.0, do you need to exchange the original owner's pheromone or maintenance agent now?"

Wen Huiyun asked: "The five points of the date, plus the previous balance, can they be exchanged together?" "

OK! The system has been released, and there will be a courier delivery to the door later! I have nothing else to do, I will fly first~"

Wen Huiyun hurriedly grabbed Xiaola, and asked: "I still have a problem." "

The original owner has a scheming Bai Yueguang, according to the original plot She should have come to me to cheat money, why didn't she show up? Where did she go?"

The original owner, Bai Yueguang's female supporting role, Wen Huiyun, has always been worried.

Xiao La looked innocent: "Because of your intervention, the plot of the original book has changed, and our bureau does not know the movements of individual characters. But you don't have to worry, the bureau chief has ordered that you will not be held accountable for changing the plot. It's up to you to perform!"

"..."

Wen Huiyun has nothing to say, thank you so much, thank you.

The pat light changes to the night light mode, and the facial expression changes from a smiling face to a sleeping zzZ.

Wen Huiyun pressed the tail of the small animal.

That tail was a button, and it didn't respond in Wen Huiyun's room, but the pat light on Ye Juyan's bed cast projections from his eyes.

A cute kitten pattern flashes on the wall.

Ye Zhuoyan sat up from the head of the bed in surprise, only to find that there was a projection device in the lamp's eyes.

Jiang Yining, who was in the next bed, saw it, went to the wall to touch the cat's shadow, and sighed, "It's so cute! By the way, you called it?"

Ye Zhuoyan shook her head, she picked up the light and examined it carefully, Jiang Yining also leaned over to take a look, pointed to the label on the bottom of the light and said, "Look at this logo, it's a remote sensing light." Jiang Yining hugged her chest like a little lemon:

" This is a gift from Wen Huiyun, it must be the projection kitten she gave you remotely. Oh, you are too romantic~" Ye

Zhuoyan sat quietly holding the lamp for a while, and then put the lamp back on the bedside table.

She folded the quilt and hugged her knees, her long, smooth hair rested on her cheeks, and the bright and soft remote sensing lights reflected in her juicy eyes.

It turns out that this is "distance".

It is far away and long, but "I" must come.

Ye Zhuoyan was full of thoughts, and touched the cowhide envelope under the pillow, which contained the savings card Wen Huiyun gave her.

She closed her eyes and said a name silently in her heart, with doubts, emotions, and many unexplained emotions.

Wen Huiyun...

ai broadcast: "The day's date is over, did you all have a good time? Please send today's whispers and emoticons~"

Jiang Yining rolled on the bed excitedly: "Well~ let my sister come Look who is today's honey~"

Jiang Yining sent an emoji pepper to Cheng Xiaoming, and then sent a message to Liang Yuan, "Gazolam pigeon, will eating it make me numb?" 』

Private mobile phone vibrated, Jiang Yining smiled and swiped open the lock screen, the expression on her face disappeared suddenly when she saw the text message.

Unknown contact person (overseas number): Escort Fei Leng Cui's batch of jade wares to sea, and you will get 300,000 euros.

Jiang Yining quickly replied: One million.

Unknown contact person: Think clearly, there is only one chance. Half a month ago, a Chinese woman contacted us, and she said she could help us go to sea. We are willing to cooperate with you because you are recommended by "Emerald City" and have a high reputation on the road. If your appetite is so greedy, we have no choice but to hire another capable person.

There was a sneer on the corner of Jiang Yining's mouth: Bye!

Ye Zhuoyan noticed that Jiang Yining's expression was a bit strange, and asked with concern: "Yining? What's wrong with you, is something wrong?"

Jiang Yining turned off her phone, laughed and said, "It's okay, some old classmates always come to bother me."

"Oh, I remember you said that you went to Italy to board and study abroad when you were very young, and your classmates were all foreigners, right?" "

Well, Florence, I have a chance to take you to play!"

Jiang Yining asked Ye Zhuyan: "Have you sent your whispers?" "

Ye Zhuoyan was a little worried, and put down his phone: "No, I'm still hesitating."

"What are you hesitating for? Wen Huiyun?" Jiang Yining sat up cross-legged, as if she wanted to talk to her, "She likes you very much, Tell me what you are worried about?"

"..."

The entanglement between Ye Zhuyan and Wen Huiyun cannot be told to anyone.

She is convinced that Wen Huiyun has changed, and it is very strange, it is the kind of "change" that belongs to the soul or the bag.

Out of reason, Ye Juan said that he should leave the place of right and wrong like Wen's family as soon as possible.

But out of sensibility, she really wanted to find out what happened to Wen Huiyun.

Ye Zhuyan struggled for a while, told Jiang Yining that it was nothing, and finally chose that person to send a private message.

She opened her chat box.

The author has something to say:

some small clues will be dropped from time to time in the article, and these small clues will be strung together in the later stage to reveal some stories about the original owner and guests O(∩_∩)O